What's new

Searex Get's mad, not fit for med?.. Or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohheyimryan

Level 4
Sep 1, 2011
Credits
I'm mostly making this thread because Searex gets mad way too much and doe's shit that i think really makes him not fit for being a med. Some of the things he doe's is really has no point and always ends up in up being super dumb. I know i'm not really an old member i have been playing for about 1 month to a month in a half, but like really why do we have meds i guess i get it give some trusted people with the power to jail and even ban if it seems needed but really there should be to a certain extent that a med can't do. Like jailing for shooting an arrow into spawn and hits someone (even tho it doesn't hurt them) like really when the med jail people because of this it just makes them seem childish ugh i guess that all i have too say.

(if anybody would like to add on to what i have said about unfit meds please comment on this)

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Like jailing for shooting an arrow into spawn and hits someone (even tho it doesn't hurt them) like really when the med jail people because of this it just makes them seem childish ugh

Is this what happened or are you just giving an example?

Because if I got hit I'd be happy about getting a free arrow... lol

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Is this what happened or are you just giving an example?

Because if I got hit I'd be happy about getting a free arrow... lol

This does damage to the player, and ryan I don't jail people if I get killed by them, look at TPA, I never jail them even if they kill me. I never jailed Jord even if he kills me. I jailed Lorddeath for Lieing/chaning story and he has been muted after I gave him and offical warning, he also bypass mute.As for killash121 he shot into spawn.

[attachment=299:2011-09-08_21.32.39.png]

Attachments

• 2011-09-08_21.32.39.png
    2011-09-08_21.32.39.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 50

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
This does damage to the player

Really? I shot arrows at J3llo (who is an enemy) in spawn and outside spawn in the war zone while he was in spawn and he didn't receive any damage nor a "engaged in combat" warning.

Darky was online to witness this.

Edit: Dakry just informed me over teamspeak that this bug was fixed a few weeks ago and before players were able to take damage but as of right now, players cannot take damage in spawn.

lorddeath2

Level 2
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Btw as J3llo said youve been avoiding Questions from him when he asked you SeaRex. Even some ppl on the server agree with this including tanj and Ryan

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
If you are posting a thread to complain about a staff member please provide screenshots, timestamps, or at least some kind of concrete proof.

Making a thread and saying "herp derp mediator sux he does stupid shit" is more likely to get you warned than the mediator.

Killerash121

Level 2
Sep 9, 2011
Credits
well since we have whitness there is no need for screen shots go ask ohhay somthing and he is our whitness.

And that screenshot u got there proves nothing.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Btw as J3llo said youve been avoiding Questions from him when he asked you SeaRex. Even some ppl on the server agree with this including tanj and Ryan

Please from refrain from putting words into my mouth. I never agreed that Searex was avoiding questions.​

lorddeath2

Level 2
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Thats true tom But Tanj is A Mediator as you know She can say stuff back to another mediator and Tom your saying "herp derp mediator sux he does stupid shit" when he actually Lied to J3llo when he asked him questions and even ask ppl on the server that know about the incident if you want Proof, you dont always need Screenshots for I as well was a Former admin On TheHomicidalTedencys server so I know what Proof or Evidence is. and we're just implementing On what he did wrong and we never said "hes sucks or does stupid Shit"

Tanj you dont agree yes but you know We're Right.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
There is ALWAYS a need for screenshots. And considering "Ohhay" was the thread creator, I'm afraid he's a rather inconclusive witness.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Thats true tom But Tanj is A Mediator as you know She can say stuff back to another mediator and Tom your saying "herp derp mediator sux he does stupid shit" when he actually Lied to J3llo when he asked him questions and even ask ppl on the server that know about the incident if you want Proof, you dont always need Screenshots for I as well was a Former admin On TheHomicidalTedencys server so I know what Proof or Evidence is.

Tanj you dont agree yes but you know We're Right.

You just advertised. You are making this so bad on yourself right now.

And just because I am a mediator doesn't mean I can battle it out with another. That's absurd.

And all I know for certain is that you are being very incompetent.

Killerash121

Level 2
Sep 9, 2011
Credits
"herp derp mediator sux he does stupid shit."

well as u know he never said that so idk where ur gettin that

so stop with this and use real evidence

lorddeath2

Level 2
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Unless you have the Evidence right in front of you in which we do and if he is an "Inconclusive witness" then go on the server and ask anyone else but all you'll hear is Some negative comments about us and Some Others Who are trying to help us.

I just advertised A Dead Server ask Killerash121

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Oh wow..seriously?

I can see why staff members have taken action against you.

What I was doing there is called "Paraphrasing". I was simply imitating what the original post sounded like.

Fortunately I don't need to provide evidence, as the accused is innocent until proven guilty (in this case, Searex).

Either provide conclusive evidence (logs, timestamps of abuse, or screenshots) or this thread will be closed.

Thankyou.

Note: If you want to use a witness as conclusive evidence, I suggested referring either another staff member, or a trusted Aggression member.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Also!

@Ohheyimryan

All complaints about staff members must be sent in a private message to Noodle.

So in other words.... don't do this again.

lorddeath2

Level 2
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Even still Tom lieing From other members and infront of dakry when we know it true. And btw Give us logs about the server chat and we'll prove that we're Innocent. even if your admin you still need to help Members in Need.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Even still Tom lieing From other members and infront of dakry when we know it true. And btw Give us logs about the server chat and we'll prove that we're Innocent. even if your admin you still need to help Members in Need.

This isn't about "helping members in need," this is a post about what ohheyimryan thinks about Searex as a mediator (which shouldn't even exist to begin with). You have another thread going on about the same bullshit. Post on there.

Lord and killer continue this on your appeal ^^ . This is about Searex, not you two.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Considering out of the three of you, two of you have previously been jailed/muted by Searex, and obviously have a problem with him, and also considering you have knowingly and willingly broken the forum rules by posting a complaint thread, this thread is now locked. Any further attempts to post threads relating to staff members will result in further action.

If you have a problem with a staff member, you will privately message Noodle or Dakry, with either screenshots, timestamps, or logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.