What's new

Sean or Cakebrowni

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Paradox, you have yet again broken my jelly detector. I saw your post and decided I would point my jelly detector at you and turn it on, you know, to dectect your individual jelly level.

Well, I first noticed something was wrong when I couldn't actually read the number on the display, it was like this if you were looking for some visual representation: [999]999

As you can see, your level of jelly had cleary gone over 9000. As soon as I noticed something was wrong I began to hear a high pitched squealing sound, like that of a boiling kettle, or at least, some boiling kettles, others just hiss (Like a cat). I tried to drop the detector but it was too late, it was beginning to melt and as I let go it stuck to my hands due to the super heat. It burned pretty bad and by this point I was rolling around on the floor wrestling with this device that was once my friend. After about 3 hours of intense fighting I finally managed to subdue the burning machine and I was the victor. I had to have the robot removed from the house and it took me about a week to remove the debris from my home.

Now, Paradox, this is the SECOND time you have damaged my property. My poor butler Jeeves had to retire because of the last incident, the detector consumed him because your jelly level was over 9000. Luckily I am the dragonborn and I didn't know it at that point, so I managed to defeat the device where my butler failed (As I am Dovahkiin).

All in all Paradox, I would rate your posts 3/10 due the damage you have done to myself and my property, I would not detect your posts for jelly again. Your jelly level is too damn high and I politely request that you try to lower the jelly.

Thank you for reading my posts and I hope you can decrease the amount of jelly for your future posts.

tl;dr u jelly

Paradox

Level 10
Sep 11, 2011
Credits
Once again Wren you fail to see what actualy happend.Heres what really happend, whilst Wren was pointing his nintendo DS taped to a remote at people I saw a jelly like glowing comming from him (like glowstone in a dark room) I went over to ask what it was (at the time it was unknown it was jelly) he then turned around and pointed it at me, as this happend me simply standing there opend a rift in time and small part of wrens glow came over. It was in fact so small I could hardly see it. As it came over it went right in front of wrens device and said 9000. As this happend wrens device began to malfunction and begin to hiss. As this happend wren then fainted( out of shear terror) in which wren began to wet himself. after seeing this (thinking it was a small child) I lept in to action and began to stop on wrens device. after Wren awoke I walked him home and nailed his device to the floor to remind him of his jelly. As wren said it took him a week to remove one nail to the floor.

The second time is much worst. After wren had fixed his silly toy ,poor butler Jeeves had quit because of wrens constant whining. Then , as we all know what happens, history repeated it self to which wrens jelly was far greater. now this time I had to save poor wren again. I then pushed wren into his room which he cryied and yelled very veyy loudly. after that I then threw his device agasint the wall. That stoped it. Now poor wren came out of his room and said he had saved the day by yelling as he said "welly welly louudly" after I left (with no thanks for saving his ass) I went hope to sip some tea.

Now I must ask the admins to contain his jelly or else all of minecraft might be destoryed by wren's jelly.

Thank you for your time for reading this and please don't take this the wrong way.