What's new

Save $850 on a Six Game, All-Time FPS Collection Bundle, Plus Cheap FFVII Rebirth Preorders, and More!

By now, you would have seen the Borderlands movie trailer and scratched your head. Why? Possibly because you don't know if it needs to be thing. Or maybe because you've somehow been gaming with no actual exposure to this phenomenal, 15-year-old looter-shooter franchise. Today, I'm gonna fix that up quick, fast, and in a hurry with an utterly stupid price on a whole shebang Borderlands Collection. You have 850 fewer excuses for not playing it now.

In retro news, I'm celebrating the dual 15 year birthdays of Halo Wars and Killzone 2. The former was a gateway RTS that deftly dodged between the hardcore micromanagement of real-time strategy and the instant gratification expected by Halo fans. (I also played the crotch out of its two-player online/system link co-op.) Meanwhile, on PS3, the retail launch of Killzone 2 resulted in a critically acclaimed sequel, despite the E3 2005 trailer debacle that shadowed it. Long story short, a “what if” pre-rendered target video was somehow put forth as a “running in real-time on PS3" affair. Strange times.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Halo Wars (X360) 2009. Get

- Killzone 2 (PS3) 2009.

- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3,X360) 2013. Get

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...