What's new

RMM Recruitment

Mrbeast9980

Level 8
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
- IGN: Mrbeast9980

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Well RMM is the most imperical faction there is and you have the best pvpers and no one else compares to your levels.

- Your timezone?: Mountain time (U.S.)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes i do i am on it all the time.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes i am willing to use it, im on the aggression TS all the time.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Well no previous minecraft clans.

- Are you currently in another clan?: No i am not.

- Why should we pick you? Well i am great at pvp also at building. I don't make stupid mistakes. I also treat my leaders and my brother members with respect.

- Availability: Well I have no life i'm on all the time.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
- IGN: Mrbeast9980

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Well RMM is the most imperical faction there is and you have the best pvpers and no one else compares to your levels.

- Your timezone?: Mountain time (U.S.)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes i do i am on it all the time.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes i am willing to use it, im on the aggression TS all the time.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Well no previous minecraft clans.

- Are you currently in another clan?: No i am not.

- Why should we pick you? Well i am great at pvp also at building. I don't make stupid mistakes. I also treat my leaders and my brother members with respect.

- Availability: Well I have no life i'm on all the time.

Denied.

Flips75

Level 0
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
- IGN: Flips75

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I have always seen and heard how succesful the faction is and I also wat to learn to be a better fighter.

- Your timezone?: Eastern TimeZome

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:What is Teamspeak?

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: If i can find how to use it, Then yesh.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Scavengers, Ac130, HEROS

- Are you currently in another clan?:No, i quit Ac130 to join RMM

- Why should we pick you? I am very trustworthy and i can cater to all solders, making iron armor, food, etc. I can also usually find about 10 iron a day :).

- Availability: I can Mostly get on every other weekend, but i sometimes during thhe week.

J3ll0

Level 13
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
- IGN: J3ll0

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Nearly every previous faction i have been in, that wasn't my own, was either raided, fell apart, or turned into an overall ****hole. RMM has always been around since the very second i had first joined the server, which is something that can be said about very few of my previous factions.

- Your timezone?: Eastern

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: I certainly know what it is and have it :D

- Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: No :(

- Previous Minecraft Clans: Forgot a lot, but what i do remember: KIDS, TheWallies, SoulReject, TheLegion, very short time in Heros.

- Are you currently in another clan?: No. Neither do i have any ties left with any of my previous ones.

- Why should we pick you?: I am an EXCELLENT miner, who can regularly find a stack of iron in the matter of a hour's mining trip, and if i get lucky, some diamonds thrown in as well. If i dedicate a few hours to mining, I probably will find about 2 and a half stacks of iron, and anywhere from 4-10 diamonds (I'm not making guarantees-this is based on luck quite a bit.) I am also above average at pvp, not the best, but better than most. I do decorate very nicely as well :D

- Availability: At least a few hours a weekday, at the absolute minimum, to about 6 hours on a weekend day.

Jake6996

Level 0
Oct 9, 2011
Credits
If you wish to enlist for the RMM, this is the place to do so! You'll need to post a standard enlistment post, and a request for an interview on the RMM TS. If you pass this stage, you get to join the recruitment faction for one week, and if you pass strict standards enforced there (I at least will kick you for things I wouldn't kick normal members for) you get to join the actual clan.

- IGN: Jake6996

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I want to be a RMM so i can join my friends faction and be part of the community.

- Your timezone?:Eastern

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: No

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): None

- Are you currently in another clan?:Nope

- Why should we pick you? I am a very active person on minecraft and i would play alot and be a great help to the clan.

- Availability: Evenings on weekdays and pretty much all day on weekends

Good luck Mentlegen and do not, I repeat do not contact me or anyone else in game about this. Of course something like "I've created an enlistment post, could you take a look?" is perfectly acceptable, but don't say something like "can i join rmm plzzzzzzzzzz?".

Protip: More z's doesn't make it better.

J3ll0

Level 13
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
My faction has just me in it, of course I can just leave it at any time. If I was accepted into RMM, I would have no problem packing my bags and heading off to it.

jeffrocks26

Level 27
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
IGN: Jeffrocks26

Why do you wish to join?: Now that TPA is over :( I would like to continue my journey of Aggression, and join the RMM. I feel like I could contribute, give RMM a little of a boost.

TimeZone: US Eastern Time

Teamspeak: Yes

Use mic? Yes

Other Clan? Used to be TPA, we were allies.

Why should we pick you?I feel like I can contribute, help RMM out, and donate to my fellow clansmen. I have had a long history with RMM, feeling like we had a great relationship.

Availiablity: Every Weeekend, sometimes on weekdays.