What's new

PyroPanda5-Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
I went to the RMM shop to find showcases over the stairs and they were made by PyroPanda5

Attachments

• 2011-07-30_19.04.25.png
    2011-07-30_19.04.25.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 22

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
Yeah since it can't be destroyed by anyone but him and it's in another factions land it's actually breaking some rules (did not know :O) so we'll have to update the rules to reflect this.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Hm, I guess you're right. But its not "abusing", just being a total dickhead. I do see your point completely though, and I suppose it could be considered as abusing faction land. Do away with the riff-raff admins >:)

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Tanja, we've posted two complaints against him. We've not faked any, that would be trying to get him banned. This is reporting complaints that players have with other players. If you want to complain about us not liking the fact that he seems to use extended reach then fine, but this is un-disputable and not even a ban request or anything, more of a request for the showcases to be removed. If you want to complain about RMM members doing stuff similar with building walls, don't freak at a member of the RMM asking for a removal of objects that we don't want on land that we own.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
You guys are trying too hard to get this kid banned. It's really sad.

I say hes trying too hard to get himself banned, or hes just flaunting to see how far his VIP status will hold off a proper ban.

The extended reach has pretty much been proven true.(it was found he even admitted it, according to other staff) I also heard he was also able to attack people while jailed (can't confirm this, however).

...and now abusing apparent VIP powers to place stuff in other faction's land... if you seem so quick to try to make this seem like a non issue. How about I place random stuff into your faction's land you cant destroy ( How about build a wall around it too? :D ), sure you would be after my head pretty quick.

I am also beginning to question you as you seem quick to jump in to defend anyone who happens to be accused by an RMM member since 73 was accused, and found innocent. and the fact you have said that the RMM is killing this server. This, however is a different discussion to be had that I probably should not even bring up in this thread, but its almost glaringly obvious.

Im not final say on the matter, but Pyropanda really is deserving of a perma-ban at this point.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Tanja, you see why I have such a strong dislike for your Willzinoness? my faction member is hacking, wait hes in my faction, hes not hacking and you are all faggots that just are sad.

I can't stand you:/ plus the fact somehow you are now going to be a med even though you protect a clear cheater as well as you troll while acting as a med as well as complaining at another med for trolling.

But I guess all your ass kissing to Noodle worked:/ He is Albino get the fuck over it, you didn't need to make him sound like a god like figure because of it.

God damn it I dislike you She-Wino!

But as for the photo, how could anyone not see this as griefing? I found this today and thought RMM must of let Pyro do this as this clearly is a issue.

Surely this also means he can now break the block? as in if you had blocks like this as a roof or wall then you could turn them all in to your own block? or I am just thinking to much in to this?

Either way, that cheater needs to be banned:/

He has cheated with reach.

He has done this.

He has got something to make him attack faster.

2 things to cheat and one to abuse/grief with his power, fuck his donating.

"- All Tier 2 benefits

- New in game rank; [Legend]!

- In game name change! *

- Ability to create and use the Dwarf Furnaces!

- Ability to put blocks on any armour slot!

- The ability to create Showcases to display your best items to your friends!

- Full set of Chainmail to showcase!

- The ability to turn soil into grass, instantly!

- Plus 15% coins from monster kills!

- Four months BoN VIP

- Removal of donator messages!"

I don't see, Allowed to cheat?

Ban!

:3

Muah!

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I can't stand you:/ plus the fact somehow you are now going to be a med even though you protect a clear cheater as well as you troll while acting as a med as well as complaining at another med for trolling.

But I guess all your ass kissing to Noodle worked:/ He is Albino get the fuck over it, you didn't need to make him sound like a god like figure because of it.

Uh Vale, calm your tits. I never complained to Noodle about you trolling. Noodle did that all on his own. If anyone complained about you it wasn't me. You can ask Noodle yourself about that one... haha.

And the fact that he is albino, which by the way is a 1 in 17,000 chance, is pretty boss. Sorry that I was excited about that? Lol no need to be jelly<3

my faction member is hacking, wait hes in my faction, hes not hacking and you are all faggots that just are sad.

^^PS Panda wasn't in my faction the time the extended reach complaint was made, nice try though ;)

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Tee-hee-hee I am just a little innocent girl! *flick of the hand*

Shut it joker!

PS I don't give a fuck Panda wans't in your faction when he was accused, you are defending him now and you are defending a clear cheater as a med.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Uh Vale, calm your tits. I never complained to Noodle about you trolling. Noodle did that all on his own. If anyone complained about you it wasn't me. You can ask Noodle yourself about that one... haha.

And the fact that he is albino, which by the way is a 1 in 17,000 chance, is pretty boss. Sorry that I was excited about that? Lol no need to be jelly<3

^^PS Panda wasn't in my faction the time this complaint was made, nice try though ;)

Tanja, trolling other members isn't good for a future mediator ;)

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
So would lock this if I had perms. I want to see no more personal accusations of any kind, possible bias and the hacking claims here will be discussed and dealt with by the admins, I can assure you of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.