What's new

Pruning the Price of Elden Ring Shadow of the Erd Tree, Cheap Switch Pro Controllers, and More!

Thank your own personal deity—possibly the God-Emperor—it's Friday! I'm going to round out the week with a crapload of triple and double packs on Xbox. I'm also seeing an unusually cheap Switch Pro Controller, and the first double-digit discount yet spotted for Shadow of the Erd Tree. If I don't see you defending Super Earth in Helldivers 2, stay safe, save often, and catch you Monday!

In retro news, I'm celebrating the 27th birthday of the Nintendo 64, a pioneer of controller vibrations, a revolutionizer of 3D platforming, and an absolute powerhouse of four-person multiplayer. I cannot even calculate how many hours my mates and I invested into GoldenEye 007, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart 64, and the WCW vs. NWO games. Add in landmark single-player titles like Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and this truly was a magical, magical machine.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Nintendo 64 console launch, 1997.

- Super Mario 64 (N64) 1997. Get

- Shadows of the Empire (N64) 1997. Get

- Pilotwings 64 (N64) 1997. Get

- SSX (PS3,X360) 2012. Get

- Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC) 2012. Get

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...