What's new

Prince of Persia and Dead Island 2 Drop to $49, A Free Fallout, and the Best Deals on Dragon's Dogma 2!

Thank your own personal deity—possibly the titular Dragon's Dogma 2 dragon—it's Friday! This morning, I should like to turn your attention to a sale of some old EA-owned gold that's made its way to Steam for the first time. Chief among them for me is The Saboteur, basically a WWII GTA set in Paris. I'm also all about the dirt cheap tsunami of Command & Conquer games, too.

In retro news, I'm celebrating the 22nd birthday of one of the greats, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. I have vivid memories of replaying the Tanker demo disc that came affixed to the Official PlayStation Magazine about...oh, forty times. The full game continued to delight with memorable bosses, level detail we'd simply not seen up until that point, plus a plethora of Kojima's usual Easter Egg flourishes where you'd push the game and it'd push right back in surprisingly cool ways. Now dwarfed by the towering masterpiece that is MGS3, Sons of Liberty still commands a special place in many a gamer's heart.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2) 2002. Get

- Sonic Advance (GBA) 2002. Ebay

- Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (X360) 2007. Get

- Mass Effect 3 (PC,PS3,X360) 2012. Get

- Mario Party 9 (Wii) 2012. Ebay

- Twisted Metal (PS3) 2012. Ebay

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...