What's new

Omdzmpk Shooting Arrows From Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killgannon117

Level 17
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
I said all of the threads, trolling threads does not count, only reading pointless threads does not count, one must read all of the important threads. That would be threads posted by admins or mods that have to do with rules, features, updates, news, etc.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Out of all of the forum posts made on the BoN network (of which I've read all made available to me) that was a pretty retarded sentence. What do?

I said all of the threads, trolling threads does not count, only reading pointless threads does not count, one must read all of the important threads. That would be threads posted by admins or mods that have to do with rules, features, updates, news, etc.

Killgannon117

Level 17
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
How do you not understand.... I'm going to say if you aren't understanding my point gtfo or stop being retarded. My reply was due to the retarded post from Omdzpk, and his inability to read about Spoutcraft. Now l2mylogic

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
How do you not understand.... I'm going to say if you aren't understanding my point gtfo or stop being retarded. My reply was due to the retarded post from Omdzpk, and his inability to read about Spoutcraft. Now l2mylogic

Why should someone learn how to read your retarded logic. l2speaklikeanormalperson. :3

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
That is normal talk for Naval Intelligence folks...

Or any person in Military Intelligence for that matter.

>.> They are weird people.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits

I'll fix it to make more sense.

"I said all of the important threads, trolling threads do not count, and if you only read pointless threads, that doesn't count as reading the forums either. I mean that no one reads all of the important/urgent threads, the ones posted by admins or mods, and have to do with rules, features, updates, news, etc."

Status
Not open for further replies.