What's new

Omdzmpk Shooting Arrows From Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omdzpk

Level 0
Nov 13, 2011
Credits
Okay here is the story I went pvp in with him to fight him and he runs out sitting out of spawn then I stand like 3 blocks in warzone from glow stone shotting him and he runs at me and I draw my sword an kill him. Plus what's the proof that I went back into safe zone? Also I killed him without cheating/breaking an rules. Also I didn't tell him to stand over there he went there him self.

My name is Omdzpk.

I approve this message

Omdzpk

Level 0
Nov 13, 2011
Credits
Btw buried is using a hacked client b/c he has a cape and he has a sword bar at the top. My used one and he has that too. Please banned him for using a hack client.

Thanks Omdzpk

I am Omdzpk and I approve this message

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
Btw buried is using a hacked client b/c he has a cape and he has a sword bar at the top. My used one and he has that too. Please banned him for using a hack client.

Thanks Omdzpk

I am Omdzpk and I approve this message

Yeah its my hacking client called SpoutCraft. Ban me for using it.

Wizard12

Level 22
Aug 27, 2011
Credits
I was aiming that at everyone with the exception of Admins, Mods, and the people that actually read all of the threads.

So nobody reads the forums unless they do read the forums, in which case they read the forums unless they don't.... in which case nobody reads the forums unless they do read the forums, in which case they read the forums unless they don't....in which case nobody reads the forums unless they do read the forums, in which case they read the forums unless they don't.... [ect]

{Oh god a vicious circle!}

Status
Not open for further replies.