What's new

Name change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Foreground Gaming? Just saying that we don't like sitting in the background and watching shit get done, we like to be the ones doing shit.

Info-net Connections? Sounded kinda cool, but maybe better for an ISP or something more like that.

Mine-Tech Community Gaming? Similar to above, but portrays our community and our solid base in minecraft.

Holy fuck Laithes rapes at SWAT on Halo: Reach ? Lol.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Foreground Gaming? Just saying that we don't like sitting in the background and watching shit get done, we like to be the ones doing shit.

Info-net Connections? Sounded kinda cool, but maybe better for an ISP or something more like that.

Mine-Tech Community Gaming? Similar to above, but portrays our community and our solid base in minecraft.

Holy fuck Laithes rapes at SWAT on Halo: Reach ? Lol.

Foreskin gaming? Thats all I read.

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Tutrie, stop trolling, how the fuck would one NOT know?

Well there are many ways to pronounce "HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG."

You can do it through your nose, with a deep sound, with a high sound. If you want you can make your voice crack while doing it. That one is a favorite. When you take a shit and you do it the bathroom there is an echo. (If its tile.) While on the bus and you do it you can hear the humm of the engine and sometimes people will stare.

There are just so many ways to pronounce "HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG."

Status
Not open for further replies.