Not open for further replies.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]: Mediator

Minecraft Name: Laithes

Timezone: -5 GMT, EST

Relevant Experience: Moderating the RMM home server and handling things in general on there. Hosting my own small training server for the RMM, this gave me experience with bukkit, permissions, and other plugins. I have also moderated the BoN freebuild for a short time and learned to handle more plugins on there. I have also hosted a small SDK's gun mod server for the clan. List of plugins I've worked with extensively(Server side); WorldEdit, Permissions, Essentials, iChat. Some experience with War and WorldGuard, user side with MCmmo, Factions, Iconomy, Sign shop, and Towny (Stupid unless Freebuild).

I want this position becuase our community is sometimes besieged by hackers, spammers and other rule-breakers. This happens a fair amount when the admins and mods are offline, so I want to help fill in those time gaps and keep the community running smoothly more often. I am currently working a summer job during the weekdays from 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM so I'll be available during weekends and anytime after about 5:00 PM. I hope to help the server staff in anyway I can, be it keeping arena fighting in check, keeping spamming down, or banning hackers, I just want to improve the experience for everyone else. Thanks for reading and I hope you consider me for the position.

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Mediators can ban but not kick or pardon. This way the only method a mediator can force a player from the game has to be explained.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Yeah, if someone's being corrupt with their mediator, the people they ban then un-ban are less likely to complain that those that just get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.