What's new

Ironvikings - low intelligence Appeal

ironviking

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
Please unban me. I even said sorry to M1 that I behaved badly towards staff and took distance from the image DrRaiku sent later. Which I then received a reply from noodle "You think to give a fuck?" Be kind to unban me from the game. I do not think what a user sends should be a reason to ban another. I acknowledge that the discussion in the Bank appeals ended real dumb and immature(something I said to m1 before I was banned) and I'm sorry if anyone took offense.

ironviking

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
I also acknowledge i wrote bank instead of ban. But I might also add that much was misunderstood in the thread. I said, for example. that it may be difficult to understand that madmockers is a moderator on the forum when he has 'new member' rank, which also made some people angry (it was something about Raiku didn't want anyone exept admins to write in hes thread.. anyway) What I meant was simply that you should give madmockers another rank because he will be misunderstood by more users just like i did, I did not try to defend myself against something.

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
A few things you've said to our staff members...

Are you a retard? He really wants to be unbanned, you are just writing that because you dont want him to be unbanned so you think your so fucking good you can affect admins decision. Keep out of this.

Congratulation, you just become the biggest fucking idiot in the whole world . Get a dam life. Does it really matter if i forgot to set a r behind gramma? It wasn't a misspel it was a misstake. I know how to spell grammar you know. And misspelling Stupid and knows MAY be because english isn't my main language you idiot.

We are in the school idiot.

The only reason why i posted that image was because he apparently messages you about how great your are, or whatever. Btw, didn't you say all Scandinavians was stupid? Isn't that racism? Also i use the words because you really are acting like an *****.

Also,

Im good to nice admins.

No, all admins have the right to demand that players address them courteously.

Given that you haven't shown even a small amount of respect to the dedicated team that run the server your appeal has been denied.