What's new

Help Aggravate Out :D

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
So I stopped playing LoL when they released Rumble, but I might start playing a bit more frequently

soon, the only problem is that I have no idea what to expect from the new champions in terms of builds / counter builds, sure I could figure this out myself but I have you guys to help me :).

If anyone would like to post general strategies, item builds and counter builds for Yorick, Orianna and Vayne that would be awesome (I'm looking for quick info I don't want to have to comb through every guide on Leaguecraft / mobafire to find an answer :p )

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Vayne. Just buy thorn-mail and she becomes useless. She's incredibly squishy but you can't run away from her easily so it's best to just hit her hard and get her to panic.

Orianna. If any Oriana plays aggressively you can screw her over. She's rather annoying in team battles as she's able to suck team members toward her ball. I'd just suggest banshee's if she gets too annoying with her defensiveness. She can only really damage you if you walk into the ball's aoe. If she screws up her placement go in for the kill.

Yorrik. Smite insta kills one of his summons. His ulti is really annoying, fall back when someone is resurrected by it and they'll die soon enough. I don't know too much about him apart from that.

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
GP and Eve went through a lot. His ulti range is smaller and slows in the entire area, Parle applies his passive which applies a stacking slow. Eve can no longer stun. Alistar was a good ap caster for a while but after the most recent patch I'm not sure if he still is.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
Yeah I was there for most of those changes Grayghost.

Gais how about we get a few friendly 1v1s or 2v2s going? I need some practice before going back to normal games.

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
I would like to but I am very busy throughout the day. If we were to have it at 10:00 central time I would be able to join in.

holidaY

Level 20
Jan 30, 2011
Credits
"Vayne. Just buy thorn-mail and she becomes useless. She's incredibly squishy but you can't run away from her easily so it's best to just hit her hard and get her to panic."

Because Thornmail negates True Damage?

Vayne doesn't need many items to do good damage, the best way to counter her is not over extend. In any organised Ranked, she will either be insta-banned, or 2nd picked.

Also, I only see value in Ori for support, her shield with AP is good, and she plays well with aura items.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
"They tent to crit themselves to death in pub games"

"death in pub games"

"pub games"

Why, oh dear god why. If you're playing a pub, just stomp everyone, you don't even need a proper build lol.

Also, TENT.