What's new

Goodbye

Westerfeld

Level 1
Jul 21, 2011
Credits
Afternoon. Ever since I became moderator, everyone has been in a very bad mood with me. Now, I ignored this because it simply was not my place to tell anyone to stop being mad or annoyed at me. The first night I became moderator, nothing happened. Everything was fine and everyone was fine. At night, I went to watch some shows and eat a snack. I came back to see a full out brawl. It was kind of settled, though, when I begun to type. The issue? The issue was that someone had called 73 a man. Now, I myself thought 73 a man and thought it truly was all a joke when she said she was a lesbian. 73 left when I came back but I had muted her. I did not know the issue at that point so I asked. The spam came in saying that she was a boy or he was a girl and it calmed down. It went on to me saying something about her being muted and me asking what it really was or something of that sort. Either way, the issue was that I called her an it. now, my response to this issue was that I saw no one giving me the right response and clearly she was not having a good time. I later found out she was a girl and also found out that tanj was a girl as well. It all went downhill from that point.

I had fun playing with you, I had fun trying to help you, I had fun all around. Even though it seemed I didn't like any of you, it was not like that. I loved all of you and I tried to make all of you have a great time even before I became moderator (Tanj, you know this.) I apologize to anyone who I offended in any way. I apologize to anyone who I made feel bad. I apologize for being a disappointment. Goodbye, I will miss you all (Especially you Mark. <3)

DrVendetta- out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9SRC3LTbjI

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Westerfeld, I never hated you at all. I will admit, sometimes I questioned your actions, but I have to admit that you were a very good Moderator with finding out who was a rulebreaker and getting proof. You will be missed. :(

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
NNNOOOO! I lovedyou Wester, please come back! We all got over it! Nobody hates you for real! We all laughed about it today, and its a joke to us. PLease come back, you were so awesome!

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
NOO WESTER! We talked it over and we all laughed about it! Seriously! We all forgot and nobody hates anyone! please come back Wester, please! Nobody is mad, we all loved you!