What's new

GoMLv Block jumping

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Recording a supposed cheater while using a mod that tells you how far a player is from you. How clever.

...Unless it is allowed (I don't think so), then I apologise beforehand.

Also, I scanned around your videos and I have reason to believe that you have a hacked client called GriefCraft as seen in your video "How to duplicate items in 1.0"

PROOF: www.youtube.com/watch?v=84tBKgDEw3A

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
I don't do that stuff anymore and the duping only works for vanilla. To show proof i don't do griefing and stuff anymore i deleted the video.

I lol at your "So Jelly" rating on my post. Hypocritical as I just proved you aren't so clean yourself.

I highly doubt you deleted the video to show proof that you don't do griefing. I believe you deleted it to get rid of the evidence.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
I should but he has deleted the evidence of him using GriefCraft and he has supposedly deleted the mod that lets him see the distance between players.

MadMockers

Level 16
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
the_hidden_door: Don't use modified clients. Don't be surprised if you are jailed in the near future.

GomLV: I have already punished you once for block jumping. You currently have a pending punishment, and now you have block jumped again. Will talk with other admins.

Jan 17, 2012
Credits
the_hidden_door: Don't use modified clients. Don't be surprised if you are jailed in the near future.

GomLV: I have already punished you once for block jumping. You currently have a pending punishment, and now you have block jumped again. Will talk with other admins.

I removed the mod like 3 days ago.

MadMockers

Level 16
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
How does that change anything? You were still using an illegal client. It is stated clearly, in spawn as well, that only authorized modified jars are permitted.