Ew's new mod app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewmeep

Level 14
Jul 17, 2011
Credits

This was written a week before, and now I'm here to reapply.

Hey, This is Ew...

as many of you now know.

I'm no longer applying for Mediator, but for Mod or Admin (LOLWUT... JUSTMAYB?)

I've been a Mediator for the first week of release, and resigned today. Minecraft was not on my summer to-do list, but because of friends, i have returned with them. Now my friends have left, I don't really feel like being a player, or a med anymore. On the other note, PVPing {thetheme} of this server also doesn't suit me cause of my disadvantages with the server host. I wish to re-apply and hope that another position of Mod is available for me. {Not attacking} I don't see Aggrivate on much anymore, and DrVendetta has left.

I have finished my building plans with my friends, and now literally have NOTHING to do. I now know what this server is about and can help people a lot better, and catch cheaters. I admit, I do ask a lot of questions and it can get really annoying, but I want to get things clear before making a mistake. Better safe than sorry. i LOVE to host events, for when I was admin on my server I made up 9-10 events (I can tell you my ideas) and know how to use most of the commands already. I am very experienced at this position for I've taken the responsibility for a long time before as a server owner. I've been a forum mod ever since I was offered moderator in the first place, and tried my best to learn, help and communicate with the community.

Just hoping I still have a shot at Mod (I never should have denied the offer when I first had the chance) and I will answer any question, or proof requests that is asked. Just post below or add me on skype : ewmeep.

Thanks - Ew

OK WHY NOT... SOME PICS/PROOF :|

My event center (Old image, can't find the newer ones

Player count (Our count got reset 3 times :| )

One of our events

oops... dc

Edit : It would be nice if I can be an event staff, I love making/doing events

Status
Not open for further replies.