Not open for further replies.

ewmeep

Level 14
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]:> Any, depends on how you guys feel

Minecraft Name: > Ew

Timezone: > EST

Relevant Experience: I ran 2 maplestory servers before, as admin. I've also coded for maplestory.

I owned a server called pzcraft/derpcraft for about 2 months, pvp server w/ bukkit and around 60+ (That's an older picture, didn't take when there was 60+) players online. I ran it off a 110$/month vps/ssd(orw/e)/mcmmo. My server started to die when my host overfilled and started lagging us at little as 30 online, so I closed it. I can work with fixing, adding mods etc, for I kept this server alive by myself (longer if host didn't start to die) for around 2 months. (Also made around 500$ donations :D)

20110501_175257_48578.png

55hwjn

2njh95d

Hey,

I'm Ew. Not many of you might know me for this is only my second day playing. I do not ask to be a admin, nor mod yet, but just for that chance to be opened for me when I do get more experienced into the game.

I chose this server with a friend, because it is the only good pvp server we can find without a whitelist, that has decent amount of people and minimal lag. I think I will be staying in this server for a long time and hope to eventually be staff. My original plan was to build a nice base with my friend, and make some traps with pistons (I love making traps) but just found out that pistols glitch out.

I love being staff for servers, to help people and staff. I always keep legit gameplay in mind when I play any server. I hate to see hackers, or anyone who would potentially destroy a server. I'm a very loyal person when I get chosen, I don't go around to other servers doing the same thing, and when I found a better server, come back and ban randomly. I'm not the kind of staff who takes his powers and abuses them, I take them as a duty to watch over this server. I'll always keep a heads up on all the updates/plugins that this server has, so I can help people later on when I actually know more (Don't wanna give any false info)

I've been playing minecraft since it came out, and pvp servers ever since hmod. I also play Crossfire, Terraria and DoTA, but Minecraft comes first.

That is all for now... Thanks for reading :)

This was written a week before, and now I'm here to reapply.

Hey, This is Ew...

as many of you now know.

I'm no longer applying for Mediator, but for Mod or Admin (LOLWUT... JUSTMAYB?)

I've been a Mediator for the first week of release, and resigned today. Minecraft was not on my summer to-do list, but because of friends, i have returned with them. Now my friends have left, I don't really feel like being a player, or a med anymore. On the other note, PVPing {thetheme} of this server also doesn't suit me cause of my disadvantages with the server host. I wish to re-apply and hope that another position of Mod is available for me. {Not attacking} I don't see Aggrivate on much anymore, and DrVendetta has left.

I have finished my building plans with my friends, and now literally have NOTHING to do. I now know what this server is about and can help people a lot better, and catch cheaters. I admit, I do ask a lot of questions and it can get really annoying, but I want to get things clear before making a mistake. Better safe than sorry. i LOVE to host events, for when I was admin on my server I made up 9-10 events (I can tell you my ideas) and know how to use most of the commands already. I am very experienced at this position for I've taken the responsibility for a long time before as a server owner. I've been a forum mod ever since I was offered moderator in the first place, and tried my best to learn, help and communicate with the community.

Just hoping I still have a shot at Mod (I never should have denied the offer when I first had the chance) and I will answer any question, or proof requests that is asked. Just post below or add me on skype : ewmeep.

Thanks - Ew

OK WHY NOT... SOME PICS/PROOF :|

My event center (Old image, can't find the newer ones

A40dwj

Player count (Our count got reset 3 times :| )

2d1jwn4

One of our events

Ipsd38

oops... dc

2ufsvex

Edit : It would be nice if I can be an event staff, I love making/doing events :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.