Denerius

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I cant see the images :(

Edit: DERP! Just worked now after clicking on it. yea chests are a bit silly with the opening animation in SMP, or an invisible admin is playing about :3

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
...How can we tell from a image of an open chest that he was cheating?

Oh wait, I see him on the other side of the wall, but thats easy for one to debate, you could of took the image while he was leaving with your stuff. :p

The chest isn't even covered so he could of opened it legibly. And the server tends to deny people doing stuff outside of range or out of sight :p

More proof please ^_^

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
lb-ing the chest wouldn't matter much other than seeing if Denerius actually accessed the chests or not, considering they are not covered.

Also in the image I see no "Wall breaking" like the OP said :( if Den was able to break the wall, then the land wasn't claimed?

Sep 19, 2011
Credits
even if someone owns the land u can break it for a second using server lag it just goes back after a sec. In the time that the the wall was not there he opened the chest.

--- merged: Oct 22, 2011 4:11 AM ---

So am i getting my items back?

nalc49

Level 0
Sep 22, 2011
Credits
there's a b-line tunnel going straight through the ground to that point in the wall behind his chests. all of those blocks broken are in wilderness, and we own that exact wall where the chests are. even if all he took was dirt, he was clearly using an xray. And plus, that photoshop would have been ultra super leet to pull of, with shading in every pixel to counteract the texture of the wall. He was clearly there, the spot is clearly underground, the tunnel is clearly carved, stuff has clearly been taken, we clearly own the wall. Any questions? Just give his stuff back.

Oh, and I believe Xray cheating and lag hacking are both ban-worthy offenses. So do what you got to do with that.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
there's a b-line tunnel going straight through the ground to that point in the wall behind his chests. all of those blocks broken are in wilderness, and we own that exact wall where the chests are. even if all he took was dirt, he was clearly using an xray. And plus, that photoshop would have been ultra super leet to pull of, with shading in every pixel to counteract the texture of the wall. He was clearly there, the spot is clearly underground, the tunnel is clearly carved, stuff has clearly been taken, we clearly own the wall. Any questions? Just give his stuff back.

Oh, and I believe Xray cheating and lag hacking are both ban-worthy offenses. So do what you got to do with that.

I don't think it was photoshopped but it could have easily been done. You don't need to "shade every pixel" to create such an effect of having Denerius' name behind the wall. Make a black rectangle, spell Denerius' name correctly using a pixel font, then place it into a screenshot of your chest open and change the opacity of the name to appear as though he is behind the wall.

Like I said, I do believe it's a legit picture but Photoshopping a "leet" one is pretty damn easy (for me at least :p).

Sep 19, 2011
Credits
who?

--- merged: Oct 25, 2011 at 4:54 PM ---

And whats with this lack of response. Its been like 3 weeks and still dont know if he has even been banned much less me gettign my stuff back.