Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Lol you guys are totally right. I need help from my friends, but as soon as i posted the thread everyone in RMM appeared out of no where and spammed comments. You guys are helping me prove my point.

All it proves is that RMM was on TS at the time this thread was noticed. The fact they all hate you for being dicks to them is the reason they all jump in.

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
All it proves is that RMM was on TS at the time this thread was noticed. The fact they all hate you for being dicks to them is the reason they all jump in.

Slandering is an unfitting word. You guys keep proving my point every time you comment. You defend RMM when they are in trouble or accused of something. When anyone does something RMM doesn't like they get banned/jailed/muted. The favoritism becomes more and more obvious everytime you ban one of Scourge's members or anyone else for doing something RMM gets away with constantly. Also i don't know why you guys brag about banning dasb00t who hacked more times on the server than anyone else. You unbanned him every time except now. (Excuse me for not being on TeamSqueak@Noodle.)

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Robby Wobby, so far I haven't seen a post from you that has added something to this conversation, your posts will continue to be removed until you post something worth reading. This applies to everyone.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Slandering is an unfitting word. You guys keep proving my point every time you comment. You defend RMM when they are in trouble or accused of something. When anyone does something RMM doesn't like they get banned/jailed/muted. The favoritism becomes more and more obvious everytime you ban one of Scourge's members or anyone else for doing something RMM gets away with constantly. Also i don't know why you guys brag about banning dasb00t who hacked more times on the server than anyone else. You unbanned him every time except now. (Excuse me for not being on TeamSqueak@Noodle.)

First problem, I didn't use the word slander, every time you post in this thread you prove that you don't even read.

The reason Scourges members all get banned is because they cheat hack and glitch, dasb00t may have been a serial cheater but you don't see these kind of offenses from other RMM members.

Jordtxz - Serial cheater, a.k.a the dasb00t of Scourge.

chaz - using map seed to xray.

Cheddo - using map seed to xray.

l2elaxx - Xraying, avoiding bans.

MrBeast - Spamming,advertising girefing the RMM server, telporting glitches ( and you wonder why they target you so much after your memebrs do this)

elphoop - Something minor I don't remember.

Zezzelol - xray, and still denying it.

private practise - Advertising

nodx virus - Not reading the notice saying don't kill people

gomlv - serial rule breaker

Buried - Spawn attacking.

Brodiegrizz- stealing admin items while we were building and advertising.

Exeal is probably one of the longest standing clean members.

And those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head.

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
If this was true (which it isn't) don't you think someone like you would of been gone months ago...

I haven't been on the server much. And I was gone for a few months but before that i was banned and jailed by searex for something that was allowed. I have been banned for doing something RMM doesn't like.

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
First problem, I didn't use the word slander, every time you post in this thread you prove that you don't even read.

Excuse me for making one mistake in my comment...

Most of the time our members are banned/jailed without proof of even cheating. RMM does alot of the things that we are accused of and still gets away with it. For instance they had at least 3 mob spawners in their base while redspy camped them for XP and madmockers told them everytime to remove it and they kept making more. Nothing happened to them and they weren't punished for it. I make one comment and i'm banned without warning for something that happens on the server everyday.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Excuse me for making one mistake in my comment...

Most of the time our members are banned/jailed without proof of even cheating. RMM does alot of the things that we are accused of and still gets away with it. For instance they had at least 3 mob spawners in their base while redspy camped them for XP and madmockers told them everytime to remove it and they kept making more. Nothing happened to them and they weren't punished for it. I make one comment and i'm banned without warning for something that happens on the server everyday.

Spawners are legal if you can be hit by the mob from them, next please.

MadMockers

Level 16
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
I'm talking about in 1.0 red spy had a few mob spawners for xp. You kept telling him to remove it. Check the logs if you don't remember.

Yes. And they were removed. For the record, I didn't punish anyone else for this, apart from removing the spawner in question.

So as Echo said, next?

elphoop

Level 20
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
Denied. If you can't control your rage you'll get banned for not following the rules on complaints.

Also you made a vote in your appeal and didn't even use the format, clearly you don't read.

Sigh... Can you give him a second chanse or anything. Any way its not like it Imposible to control rage. Give him like a week or 2 to prove he can improve.

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
Spawners are legal if you can be hit by the mob from them, next please.

Britishvampire ALWAYS gets stuck in bases and hands over his leadership to another RMM member then teleports out. Gom left our faction and teleported out then he suddenly gets banned for a day. Please explain how thats fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.