What's new

BuriedFoREVer Ban Appeal[LMAO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Sigh... Can you give him a second chanse or anything. Any way its not like it Imposible to control rage. Give him like a week or 2 to prove he can improve.

I warned him and beast last night for complaining about the same thing.

Britishvampire ALWAYS gets stuck in bases and hands over his leadership to another RMM member then teleports out. Gom left our faction and teleported out then he suddenly gets banned for a day. Please explain how thats fair.

GoM was in combat.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Britishvampire ALWAYS gets stuck in bases and hands over his leadership to another RMM member then teleports out. Gom left our faction and teleported out then he suddenly gets banned for a day. Please explain how thats fair.

Again you prove that you know nothing about the circumstances for 2 reasons :

1. Gom was jailed for a day, not banned for a day.
  2. Gom was stuck in a hole while being attacked, he also tpped after 3 seconds which is not right considering it's supposed to be 20, even if it's not goms fault the plugin may not have been working properly it still was wrong..
Sigh... Can you give him a second chanse or anything. Any way its not like it Imposible to control rage. Give him like a week or 2 to prove he can improve.

This would have been possible if not for 2 reasons

1. Buried's persistence in arguing.
  2. The fact he's done this 2 days running now, after he was warned before.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Seeing how this thread has turned out, I will sum up my opinion with an image.

9125068.jpg

but i guess the 'LMAO' part of the title was true, this thread was really funny to read through, especially all the removed messages.

Edit: Seeing as this thread has pretty much been shot up into swiss cheese, I will lock it

Status
Not open for further replies.