What's new

better jail appeal

liamlio

Level 2
Aug 6, 2011
Credits
Am here to say am sorry for what ever i did,what i did was wrong and not fair to everyone else.Here my story:

Yesterday at leb shop me and itsnathanlad got traped because leb looked us in.Nathan first idea was boat lag,i told hem that it was illegal so then i ad in idea to place the boat outside the door of leb shop then right click it throw a small hole from leb shop.Then my friend cod_addict push the boat in the wall,so if i right click that boat it would have been boat lag which is illegal.So me and nathan ended up killing ourself,then today Searex jailed us for boat lag.This is my story.Since Searex is a meadiator the jail must of been for good reason and am sorry for that and i hope you can find it in your hearth to un jail me.

Ples un jail me,am really sorry

Edit:Also i didn't get any warning and also didn't know that my idea to get out was also boat lag.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Am here to say am sorry for what ever i did,what i did was wrong and not fair to everyone else.Here my story:

Yesterday at leb shop me and itsnathanlad got traped because leb looked us in.Nathan first idea was boat lag,i told hem that it was illegal so then i ad in idea to place the boat outside the door of leb shop then right click it throw a small hole from leb shop.Then my friend cod_addict push the boat in the wall,so if i right click that boat it would have been boat lag which is illegal.So me and nathan ended up killing ourself,then today Searex jailed us for boat lag.This is my story.Since Searex is a meadiator the jail must of been for good reason and am sorry for that and i hope you can find it in your hearth to un jail me.

Ples un jail me,am really sorry

Edit:Also i didn't get any warning and also didn't know that my idea to get out was also boat lag.

--- merged: Aug 16, 2011 at 9:29 PM ---

Did you really see what Noodle said about decent grammar? REALLY?

Didn't they just teach you this in school?

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits

.Nathan first idea was boat lag,i told hem that it was illegal so then I Had in idea to place the boat outside the door of leb shop then right click it throw a small hole from leb shop.Then my friend cod_addict push the boat in the wall,so if i right click that boat it would have been boat lag which is illegal.So me and nathan ended up killing ourself,then today Searex jailed us for boat lag.This is my story.Since Searex is a meadiator the jail must of been for good reason and am sorry for that and i hope you can find it in your hearth to un jail me.

Please unjail me, I am really sorry.

Abusing lag will not go unpunished.(Door)

- It is possible to use lag to your advantage to steal items, using the response time of the server and our plugins to restore blocks you shouldn't be able to break. This is a bannable offence and with BigBrother installed on our server it is incredibly easy to catch these exploiters. Additonally we do ask you don't use 'Lag' as an excuse. Lag is there and will always be there, it is therefore recommended you find a server closer to home if you are finding our server unplayable.

Plugin abuse will be taken seriously. (Factions)

- Using our plugins to harm our players gameplay will result in immediate removal from our server. A additional note for the VIP's of our server; we provide you with additional plugins which can be used throughout our server but enforce the severity of creating showcases and forges on other peoples land.

Griefing of claimed land is specifically prohibited. (The boat)

Breakdown:

Blue shows the People involved in this series of rule breaking events.

Red shows how the rules are being broken

Green shows the rules against this

Bold shows the typo's

Argument?