What's new

jail appeal

Dec 7, 2011
Credits
I Spencer1234567 was jailed for two days because i was "mob spawn farming". I was killing the cave spiders that were spawning. The mod SeaRex said there was a rule against it. I have read all of the rules and I personally do not see one rule against it. If there is a new website with new rules I would love to be informed of it. Although the rules I have read says there is no rule against doing what I have been jailed for. please unjail me because I have been jailed for a nonsensical reason.

--- merged: Dec 7, 2011 at 10:59 PM ---

SeaRex i personally dont want you looking at this because you my friend have not read the rules and jailed me for no reason

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I Spencer1234567 was jailed for two days because i was "mob spawn farming". I was killing the cave spiders that were spawning. The mod SeaRex said there was a rule against it. I have read all of the rules and I personally do not see one rule against it. If there is a new website with new rules I would love to be informed of it. Although the rules I have read says there is no rule against doing what I have been jailed for. please unjail me because I have been jailed for a nonsensical reason.

--- merged: Dec 7, 2011 at 10:59 PM ---

SeaRex i personally dont want you looking at this because you my friend have not read the rules and jailed me for no reason

I suggest you don't talk to our staff like this. Actually, I think you'll find SeaRex is EXTREMELY familiar with the rules, and by insulting him you have insulted my choice in him as a moderator.

You may serve out your jail sentence due to your attitude. Also, the rule exists.

Rules said:
Both natural and artificial mobspawner farming is disallowed on Aggression. This is in both forms of automated and manual.

- Due to economic reasoning, we do not currently allow farming of mobs of both in the automated or manual form. We are currently making an allowance on slime farms, this is subject to change in the foreseeable future - users will be notified when we do this.