What's new

Jail appeal

Sigmatik

Level 3
Aug 14, 2011
Credits
Name on Jailed server/utility Sigmatik/Sigmadick(thanks woody<3)

Reason for jail: apparently walking around breaking windows in an enemies base that happen to be behind an open chest leads people to think that I was " wall hacking " or " lag abusing " to get their chests. (I was searching to see if anything was breakable so I could purchase said land and grief said building if its on my land)

What you have done/will do to fix this: I didn't do anything wrong, nothing to fix.

Person who Jailed you: Searex

Any other notes: Searex is an abusing prick demote him right meow.

Also, the game bithches.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
While I'll leave this up to SeaRex, I'll say that that should probably be denied.

Any other notes: Searex is an abusing prick demote him right meow.

Staff complaints are supposed to be PMed to Noodle.

Reason for jail: apparently walking around breaking windows in an enemies base that happen to be behind an open chest leads people to think that I was " wall hacking " or " lag abusing " to get their chests. (I was searching to see if anything was breakable so I could purchase said land and grief said building if its on my land)

This is exploiting Factions, and a serious offence. In my opinion, it's obvious that you're lying and you did mean to access the chests inside the base.

Sigmatik

Level 3
Aug 14, 2011
Credits
No, its quite easy to get into a base and claim land that they may not have. I had no intention of glitching into their chests, if the chest was on land I could claim then yeah I would take it, and the reason I do that is because most people with massive fucking bases like that tend to not buy the shit in the middle, only whats on the outside to save faction power.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Don't post staff complaints in public forums, as was already stated.

You can stay in jail until I get back from work on Monday, unless another Admin sees fit to unjail you.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Sigmatik, regardless of your opinion of a staff member, throwing open abuse with foul language in-tow is no way to appeal. I don't advise trying it again, Tom has spoken on this matter and this is Sea's area however let me warn you that not a single member of staff appreciates you insulting the members of staff that we ourselves choose to be in their positions. As I have said before, you insult them, you insult our intellect and decisions therefore, you insult us. I'd watch your tongue from here on.

R3dSt0N3R

Level 0
Dec 7, 2011
Credits
i minecraftking45 was jailed for two days because i was "mob spawn farming". i was killing the cave spiders that were spawning. The mod SeaRex said there was a rule against it. I have read all of the rules and I If there is a new website with new rules I would love to be informed of it. Although the rules i have read says there is no rule against doing what i have been jailed for. please unjail me because i have been jailed for a nonsensical reason.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
i minecraftking45 was jailed for two days because i was "mob spawn farming". i was killing the cave spiders that were spawning. The mod SeaRex said there was a rule against it. I have read all of the rules and I If there is a new website with new rules I would love to be informed of it. Although the rules i have read says there is no rule against doing what i have been jailed for. please unjail me because i have been jailed for a nonsensical reason.

Make your own thread.

Also,
Rules said:
Both natural and artificial mobspawner farming is disallowed on Aggression. This is in both forms of automated and manual.

- Due to economic reasoning, we do not currently allow farming of mobs of both in the automated or manual form. We are currently making an allowance on slime farms, this is subject to change in the foreseeable future - users will be notified when we do this.

The rules are here: http://aggressionpvp.com/threads/aggression-rules-breakdown.269/

Or in my signature.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
My apologies but I would also like to add more to this thread. http://forum.bowlofnoodles.net/threads/appeal.1182/

Being not content with the thread(s [possibly]) here Sigma has also created the one above and another that I deleted with nothing in it. I am unsure whether this was a mistake or just an attempt to garner attention to it but never the less they keep cropping up.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Sigmatik may be unjailed now, but in the future watch your tongue when talking to staff members.

-Any staff who is online please unjail him, I don't have MC access at the moment