What's new

Banned unfairly (Again)

coreyj55

Level 4
Aug 21, 2011
Credits
It seems to me that i am getting banned more often then usual,i have beena valuable player over these months. I have voted every time i could and i see no reason this should happen. un un named admin ( Echo) banned me un-justly for hypocrisy, i see no reason why this could be a valid ban report i am curious why i have been banned and if it can be appealed.

thanks you :Coreyj55:)

coreyj55

Level 4
Aug 21, 2011
Credits
your just mad, also your vote does not count this is admin authority

your to young to understand this topic anyway please exit the forum appeal.

your trying to get a fair player banned because of biased opinion, as a mediator you should not let your emotions affect your power, if so, which appears to be happening you are a bad mediator and deserve to have your mediator status revoked. have a good day

sincerely Coreyj55:)

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Corey after talking like that why would you get unbanned? Especially when all staff complaints go to Noodle?

your just mad, also your vote does not count this is admin authority

your to young to understand this topic anyway please exit the forum appeal.

your trying to get a fair player banned because of biased opinion, as a mediator you should not let your emotions affect your power, if so, which appears to be happening you are a bad mediator and deserve to have your mediator status revoked. have a good day

sincerely Coreyj55:)

Anyway Marko why would you vote no before he said this last bit?

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
coreyj, while this is obviously up to Echo, I believe that breaking the rules by complaining about 2 staff members instead of telling Noodle this privately calls for this appeal to be declined. You seem to assume that Echo has banned you for no reason at all, yet he obviously has a reason for it, otherwise you would not of been banned.

Marko7776

Level 20
Oct 24, 2011
Credits
First of all : 1) All of our staff are permitted to comment on ban appeals.(Tom wrote that on one ban appeal).

Second: I am not mad,why would I be mad cause I lost in PvP.No point.

Third: Public staff complaints are bannable so I doubt that you will be unbanned and you broke loads of rules, you used caps after few warning, you avoided mute,you complained about staff in public etc...

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
This started with a joke that turned into a misunderstanding. It got out of hand and I think we should just forgive and forget. People were just doing their job without the full picture. the people that understood got annoyed and it got to this unnecessarily.