What's new

Appeal for stupidity

SauronGods

Level 1
Aug 18, 2011
Credits
Name on banned server/utility: 188.165.224.128

Reason for ban: I trashed talk not respecting others. Or the server mad about loses

What you have done/will do to fix this: I will attempt to not be trolbait and not respond to insults I will use the msg log instead of spamming chat.

Person who banned you: The_Noodle

Any other notes: I don't think I will be unbanned just cause, what is already said is in stone? I don't know what happened but I guess you can't defend you're self these days. altogether through I would wish to be unbanned so in the future I can go to a decent minecraft pvp server and not have to spend hours to find a good one, like before. Anyways all and all I'm sorry boredom and rage really does a number on the mind . Maybe someone will understand apologizes Gods~

This was moved from http://forum.bowlofnoodles.net/threads/appeal.864/ at the request of Noodle - on a side note. Oh how people can twist your words and make you look like an asshole, I don't got much, but I'm really tired its 5:36. In all honesty Restating the obvious I am a huge troll bait and you don't always hear from the "assholes side" of the story. I might have been rambling but I was getting insulted trying to defend myself with stupid attempts of insults. So take a chance and forgive me, I'm a really nice guy when you get to know me. And I have no intentions of modding or using mods. For whatever reason in my idiotic mind I do stupid things[in this case threatening], I am human after all. So I would not only ask on my behave but on the behave of others that I cherish towards me ever so deeply would you not ban me causing others grief for my ever so stupid mistakes.

( I lastly apologize if this is unable to read, or does not make since. I was never good at English related things and also extremely tired. Did you know when people are tired/exhausted its worse than being drunk?)[haha random facts]

SauronGods

Level 1
Aug 18, 2011
Credits
My I ask your reasoning why. I did not see you at the time of this situation. Also if theirs anyway possible I can clear this with a mod or such.

SauronGods

Level 1
Aug 18, 2011
Credits
Nice not posting the people who trolled me and putting things out so I look like an asshole, don't post anything I wrote just key points?( not even in order rofl) Great modding their buddy. What about Lex and Lexxa?

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Nice not posting the people who trolled me and putting things out so I look like an asshole, don't post anything I wrote just key points?( not even in order rofl) Great modding their buddy. What about Lex and Lexxa?

Even if a person was getting trolled it doesn't mean they can talk shit on the server in public chat, ask me if I can ban because they wanted to hack out of jail, and then refuse to read the rules.

Trolling shouldn't make you do one, let alone three of those things.

In conclusion...

TAKE IT LIKE A MAN.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
What I'm seeing is that you're talking about one offense that no one else seemed to notice. Therefore, you're appealing the wrong thing/ don't fully understand why you got banned. Now excuse me if I'm wrong but you're talking about chat offenses, while you got banned for hacks/having a modded client. That's like admitting to having a loaded gun at a party, no one wants to possibly suffer if you decide to use it. Why would you even consider asking about hacks on a PvP server? I can understand asking on a free-build or other such server, but PvP is always strict about client mods.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Why would you even consider asking about hacks on a PvP server?

It was because I jailed him for refusing to read the rules and talking shit about the server since it happened to be lagging when he logged on.

Then after that he asked if I could ban. If I told him I could because I assumed he was going to hack out of jail and start fucking around since no admins/mods were online.

So I lied to prevent that from happening since the permissions are still messed up with Mediators.

You can read it there.

SauronGods

Level 1
Aug 18, 2011
Credits
Right So my ban is Not reading rules even through you have no evidence just a word, lastly is talking shit and bluffing a mod I did not have. That's legitimate. You neither have proof of me having or using mods only threatening, that's almost as bad as believing a some kid online that they'll hack your computer if their sister does not come online haha. and FYI you are never a man until a certain age in the stats this age is 18, until then you cannot be a man you can act like a man but you're still a kid.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Moral of the story: Don't lie about having hacks. It will get you banned.

Edit: being a smart ass just makes you look like an idiot to everyone reading your posts.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Uh, For Jews it's age 13. I had no clue about the Mexican thing though :p

And if you're 17, then as of yesterday, I became as much of a man as you are broseph.