Appeal for stupidity

SauronGods

Level 1
Aug 18, 2011
5
0
0
32
Credits
21,064
Name on banned server/utility: 188.165.224.128

Reason for ban: I trashed talk not respecting others. Or the server mad about loses

What you have done/will do to fix this: I will attempt to not be trolbait and not respond to insults I will use the msg log instead of spamming chat.

Person who banned you: The_Noodle

Any other notes: I don't think I will be unbanned just cause, what is already said is in stone? I don't know what happened but I guess you can't defend you're self these days. altogether through I would wish to be unbanned so in the future I can go to a decent minecraft pvp server and not have to spend hours to find a good one, like before. Anyways all and all I'm sorry boredom and rage really does a number on the mind . Maybe someone will understand apologizes Gods~



This was moved from http://forum.bowlofnoodles.net/threads/appeal.864/ at the request of Noodle - on a side note. Oh how people can twist your words and make you look like an asshole, I don't got much, but I'm really tired its 5:36. In all honesty Restating the obvious I am a huge troll bait and you don't always hear from the "assholes side" of the story. I might have been rambling but I was getting insulted trying to defend myself with stupid attempts of insults. So take a chance and forgive me, I'm a really nice guy when you get to know me. And I have no intentions of modding or using mods. For whatever reason in my idiotic mind I do stupid things[in this case threatening], I am human after all. So I would not only ask on my behave but on the behave of others that I cherish towards me ever so deeply would you not ban me causing others grief for my ever so stupid mistakes.

( I lastly apologize if this is unable to read, or does not make since. I was never good at English related things and also extremely tired. Did you know when people are tired/exhausted its worse than being drunk?)[haha random facts]
 
Nice not posting the people who trolled me and putting things out so I look like an asshole, don't post anything I wrote just key points?( not even in order rofl) Great modding their buddy. What about Lex and Lexxa?



Even if a person was getting trolled it doesn't mean they can talk shit on the server in public chat, ask me if I can ban because they wanted to hack out of jail, and then refuse to read the rules.



Trolling shouldn't make you do one, let alone three of those things.​



In conclusion...​



TAKE IT LIKE A MAN.​
 
What I'm seeing is that you're talking about one offense that no one else seemed to notice. Therefore, you're appealing the wrong thing/ don't fully understand why you got banned. Now excuse me if I'm wrong but you're talking about chat offenses, while you got banned for hacks/having a modded client. That's like admitting to having a loaded gun at a party, no one wants to possibly suffer if you decide to use it. Why would you even consider asking about hacks on a PvP server? I can understand asking on a free-build or other such server, but PvP is always strict about client mods.
 
Why would you even consider asking about hacks on a PvP server?



It was because I jailed him for refusing to read the rules and talking shit about the server since it happened to be lagging when he logged on. ​

Then after that he asked if I could ban. If I told him I could because I assumed he was going to hack out of jail and start fucking around since no admins/mods were online.​



So I lied to prevent that from happening since the permissions are still messed up with Mediators.

​






You can read it there.​
 
Right So my ban is Not reading rules even through you have no evidence just a word, lastly is talking shit and bluffing a mod I did not have. That's legitimate. You neither have proof of me having or using mods only threatening, that's almost as bad as believing a some kid online that they'll hack your computer if their sister does not come online haha. and FYI you are never a man until a certain age in the stats this age is 18, until then you cannot be a man you can act like a man but you're still a kid.