What's new

Adventure Series BoN - The Shelter - Adventure/Puzzle map

Josrence

Level 44
Jul 23, 2010
Credits
Player 2 and I are working on a multiplayer adventure/puzzle map for MC. If you've ever played Escapecraft or any adventure maps before for Minecraft, it's like that. This one comes with a special texture pack and everything, and is designed for multiple players. Puzzles begin as simple quick ones, leading to more difficult puzzles as the players are forced to understand aging technology without a manual.

The Shelter is set in a fallout shelter in the middle of a post-nuclear world. You play as a ragtag group of hirees looking for old-world treasures in an almost futile attempt to pay off your own personal debts.

Coming across some interesting information at the local settlement, you all head off for a pre-war shelter designed to sustain people from a nuclear blast. After a few days of digging, a small collapse caused the project a major setback. Angrily, one of your group feverishly begian digging, and hit the wrong rock. After a short fall, you awake in a dark, damp room. This must be the shelter.

RULES

- The map is best played with 2-4 players at once.

- Do not destroy any blocks except wooden barriers (only after the axe is obtained)

- Do not place any blocks except redstone wiring (for certain puzzles) and pressure plates/buttons/levers.

- Do not kill other players, cooperation is required to win

- Do not use your inventory, only your hotbar (9 item slots that always display at bottom of screen)

Work in Progress

We are currently writing the story and building the map. I am looking for someone with knowledge of redstone to help wire certain puzzles.

jjgang

Level 10
Apr 6, 2011
Credits
I am not that great ata redstone yet but whenever you get it up and running i would like to try it out. I als owould be willing to test out the puzzles

Josrence

Level 44
Jul 23, 2010
Credits
Sure thing :D. We've made quite a bit of progress, I'm building and Player 2 is writing the story. We just need help making the puzzles more complex.