What's new

Your Free Dragon Age: Inquisition, 70 Bucks Off a 9/10 Mario Adventure, and a Baldur's 3 Historic Low!

Thank your own personal deity—possibly the God of War and Tsushima—it's Friday! Speaking of that samurai epic, it arrived on PC last night, and I have been hilt deep in it since 2 o'clock in the AM. Runs well and looks phenomenal so far. Given Nixxes spectacular and recent craftsmanship with Horizon Forbidden West, my finely-tuned instincts already tell me this is worth the yen.

In retro news, I'm lighting some sparklers for the 22nd birthday of the Nintendo GameCube. Fondly remembered as the console with the needless but appreciated handle, I recall day-one scoring this boxy beast at $399 for Luigi's Mansion, Wave Race: Blue Storm, and Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II. Granted, the Cube wasn't the strongest contender in the sixth generation of gaming, but I still adored it for birthing classics like Smash Bros. Melee, MK: Double Dash, Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, and Zelda: The Wind Waker.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Ridge Racer Revolution (PS) 1996. Ebay

- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (N64) 1999. Get

- GameCube console launch, 2002. Ebay

- Rogue Leader: RS II (GC) 2002. Ebay

- Luigi’s Mansion (GC) 2002. Sequels

- Wave Race: Blue Storm (GC) 2002. Ebay

- Final Fantasy X (PS2) 2002. Get

- Halo 2 (PC) 2007. Get

- Injustice 2 (PS4, XO) 2017. Get

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...