What's new

Your Faction's History

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Hello, I want to start a little game where you make some story up about your faction's history and members. So just title your thread with

YFH - [Faction name]

Its pretty fun and simple! So write away!​

( I'm writing Inspire's as we speak )​

cactusmax

Level 10
Aug 12, 2011
Credits
haha! i have reopened the thread! :p

YFH-[Coffee] (true story btw)

One sleepy morning, cactusmax woke up and smelt the fresh air gently breezing through his slightly opened window. He went to take a shower and after decided to make coffee. After tasting the bittersweet taste of his new home-made blend of coffee he poured himself a cup and went to the computer room bribed his brother a candy bar to get on the computer and logged onto Aggression. He went to his faction base to gear up for a raid and sipped his delicious coffee then it hit him...He needed a new faction name and it needed to be as awesome as his coffee. But, he realized, nothings more awesome than coffee! Then it hit him, the new name should be changed from TheTraders to...*dramatic pause*...Coffee! and thus a great faction hath been born! Now all he needed a couple of Coffee friends to join and so he invited 2 close friends, zskewball and gelhall, into his faction and started to pwn like nobody else! ...And that my dear children is how the glorious faction Coffee was born.

* applause*​