What's new

xSpeechlessBacon Alt Acoount Abusing

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Speechless Bacon has the Alternate account of Cheasepuffdude. Today he abused the rules of multi accounting. I told him he couldn't pvp, so he logged onto his alt account. Left our faction made a new one then killed me in my house with his alt account. I would like staff to take a good look at this because he is a [Cpl] in Aggression. Also have proof of him admitting he multi accounted.

2011 12 18 061602

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I would suggest actually reading our rules before making posts like this and harassing others.

Using multiple accounts to evade bans is not permitted.

-If you are banned on one account, you may not login with another. This does not apply if you do not own a banned account

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
I would suggest actually reading our rules before making posts like this and harassing others.

Using multiple accounts to evade bans is not permitted.

-If you are banned on one account, you may not login with another. This does not apply if you do not own a banned account

So its all right to have multiple account and use them to your advatage? His account was in a different faction, so he used his alt to take stuff from his faction to give it to his main account. I really don't see how its right to do this.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Tom Explained this to me. Multiaccounting is only a problem when the following happens:

• It is used to evade a ban, jail, mute, or other discouragement
  • It is used to gain an unfair advantage in the server environment
  • It is used to trick, manipulate, or otherwise change other Factions

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
So its all right to have multiple account and use them to your advatage? His account was in a different faction, so he used his alt to take stuff from his faction to give it to his main account. I really don't see how its right to do this.

but in your original post you said he only Multi-accounted to make a faction to be able to kill you cause you told him he couldn't PvP (On a PvP server.. no less) but now that it is said it is alright you bring this up? Got any proof or are you just upset someone killed you?

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
but in your original post you said he only Multi-accounted to make a faction to be able to kill you cause you told him he couldn't PvP (On a PvP server.. no less) but now that it is said it is alright you bring this up? Got any proof or are you just upset someone killed you?
When Technically xSpechlessBacon is in RMM and Cheasepuffdude is in the Romans. Bacon got mad at me so he logged onto chease puff left the romans and killed me in my factions house. Echo says it OK to do this?

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
I'd say it was these

2011-12-18 12:08:36 [INFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] King_Kaitzer: /msg cheese SUck it

2011-12-18 12:08:58 [INFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] King_Kaitzer: /msg chease suck it

2011-12-18 12:09:19 [INFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] King_Kaitzer: /msg chease Lol Suck it

2011-12-18 12:11:19 [INFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] King_Kaitzer: /msg chease suck it

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
You are allowed to do whatever you want with alt accounts within the rules of play. You always have been able for trolling, stealing, multi factioning or any other advantage etc.