What's new

Xray hacking into our base ( long time ago but just wanted to tell people )

Mattd22

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
About 1 weeks ago i logged on to aggression and found out that everything in our chests were gone. We have about 16-18 chests full of valubles and all of it was GONE. ( not trying to brag ). Lt_Troll and were the only ones in our faction at that time and we strictly protect our house and our chest.There are 3 walls that all are claimed by ROR ( my faction ). Enemies are allowed to get past the first but once they are past they cant f home or break anything so i dont know how this enemy got past the walls. Each wall is like 8-10 blocks high. We have mines but none of them lead into a cave system or anything. They are pretty small and dont go out too far. I dont think someone could have just found them because there were no straight down holes by our base and there were no holes in the mines. We really have no clue who got into our base. I just wanted to tell you guys so you can watch out for xray stuff more. thanks -matt

Mattd22

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
They didn't hack, please ignore this :/

They got in through our mines...I'm quite sure that is allowed.

Please dont comment on my posts anymore.

--- merged: Dec 9, 2011 at 7:52 PM ---

He doesnt know what he's doing. odviously didnt read the title

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Enemies are allowed to get past the first but once they are past they cant f home or break anything so i dont know how this enemy got past the walls.

Just saying RMM people have the intelligence. If they were to get stuck in a factions house they would simply leave there faction then /spawn to get out of there

Lt_Troll

Level 5
Nov 28, 2011
Credits
They didn't hack they easily could have gotten in from a cave system. Matt don't posts things that you have no proof of. Also don't post baseless accusations of hacking. if you can find prove that they hacked, then post it here, if you can't then I'd rather you don't.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Matt. I Would also appreciate you not telling our members to not post in threads when they actually have every right to. Otherwise it makes you look rather suspicious.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
While appeals are supposed to be left to Staff, the player who made the appeal should not tell people not to post in their appeal. That's for Staff to say.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
While appeals are supposed to be left to Staff, the player who made the appeal should not tell people not to post in their appeal. That's for Staff to say.

Well being as this isn't an appeal i guess that would be fine then...