What's new

Willzino

Willzino

Level 10
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Hello guys, i have been banned again. apparently i cant have normal permissions, such as /f join and /msg. so i may as well be banned.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Cool story bro, I find the attempted freecam, chat spam, using /me to get around a mute, raging at Erskew when he tells you why he muted you, and just all out rage and jelly-ness to be enough to constitute a ban.

P.S. I didn't ban him, but props to whoever did.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I do think that calling it raging against me is using a bit of exaggeration, but it was still abuse of staff. Read the rules, will! 'Excessively expressing offence language is refused to be appropriate. This includes Faction Tags.'. You were using racism excessively after being told to stop. You then proceeded to exploit /me as much as you wanted. Your post appears to be an attempt to make you sound innocent, when all you were being with me (possibly others), it appears, was ignorant. :/

Willzino

Level 10
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Look guys, considering that you called me the janitor. and i couldnt perform any usual commands, i saw my time on the server more as a joke. as soon as i came back online i was put in jail. so i decided to treat you all like jokes. there would have been a far different outcome if i was treated like a new player as dannie requested.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
memes-net-noob.jpg