What's new

Willzino: Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willzino

Level 10
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Greetings, a few weeks ago i was banned for 'Flying', infact I was block jumping. but lets not get back into that argument.here is the link:

http://aggression.bowlofnoodles.net/threads/wilzino.117/

I decided to write my long awaited appeal...

because i would like to play this server once again, i will not tell boundsy i wrote this.. he thinks i am in asia.

i thought i would leave it a few weeks to appeal as i would have more chance of it being accepted.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
I doubt it, multi-accounting to get past bans, lying to staff, raging at staff about every small thing and trying to drag members away from the server. So you might want to focus on appealing those aspects, becuase they were what you were banned for willy.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
I doubt it, multi-accounting to get past bans, lying to staff, raging at staff about every small thing and trying to drag members away from the server. So you might want to focus on appealing those aspects, becuase they were what you were banned for willy.

+Placing adminium in our base and other shit.

Willzino

Level 10
Jul 11, 2011
Credits

You are a faggot. go fuck yourself
If i could i would alow you back on, but only if you did a better appeal

Thanks, i will give it a try.

You cant think of any other insults.
+Placing adminium in our base and other shit.

You wasted your time replying trying to say i placed bedrock in your headquarters.

Anyway guys, thanks for the friendly comments. i guess the majority RMM have nothing better to do than make up bullshit. also, it doesnt really annoy me if you call me willy. you clearly have some form of gay tourettes. Anyway, hopefully Noodle and Dannie will find kindness in their hearts to let me play aggression once more..

Willzino

Level 10
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Greetings, am i going to be unbanned for a trial week? or have you changed your mind because according to laithes i have 'rage'?

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Welcome back Willzino.

@Laithes

@Velocityshot

@Wren

We are aware of his previous convictions - forget them. Those that prefer to be against Willzino I prefer you do so in private. Any arguments in chats, clear threats and insults specifically aimed at him for no reason will be frowned upon. Treat him as a new member and not a White man in a Mosque.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.