What's new

When the update come do we keep the stuff in inv

jtull1127

Level 1
Aug 25, 2011
Credits
do we keep the stuff in our inventory please say yes cause other servers are wipping the map and building new stuff but we keep our hard earned items so do we keep our items in 1.8

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Well, because it is a new server basically, then it would be unfair if I had a million diamonds and and you had only ten diamonds, then that would mean I could rape you at the start of the game.

No coins, no stats and no items is because that is fair, it would be unfair for people to keep their items, stats and coins at the start of the new server.

jtull1127

Level 1
Aug 25, 2011
Credits
ok i wont be on the server again i was store wood so me and my cousin could buiold a house in 1.8 but seeing that all my work has been for nothing i am moving servers

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
We provide a roof over your head, food on your plate, and clothes on your back, and yet you wanna sit around complaining. If that's not good enough for you hey so long sucker, see ya, bon voyage, arrivederci, later loser, goodbye, good riddance, peace out, let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya, don't come back around here no more, hasta la vista, kick rocks, and get the hell out.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Yes every server getting a new map for 1.8 but they let u keep your inventory

Every other server caters for 5 year olds.

One major reason we wont allow this is because when the server first started we had a Admin go crazy and dispatch a large amount of Diamond blocks to the players. This completely corrupted the economic system and it never really recovered.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Every other server caters for 5 year olds.

One major reason we wont allow this is because when the server first started we had a Admin go crazy and dispatch a large amount of Diamond blocks to the players. This completely corrupted the economic system and it never really recovered.

What Admin? Hahaha I feel like this was Aggravate when he locked us in jail and threw diamonds at us XD

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
It was before Bowlofnoodles, I think. And if I'm correct, then it was probably I_T_C_U or whatever. Or RS_Ollie's fag friend who was throwing gold apples everywhere.