What's new

What Do You Consider the Most Powerful Faction?

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
There are many factions across this server, all of varying members, wealth, and activity. Each has a different base - though they could be built to look the same, the players who use the base, and the riches inside, are different. Every faction is different, and every faction is of varying power. Now, if you had to say which one was the most powerful though, which one do you think is?

Note: If you think I left out an important faction, tell me. :p

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Everyone! Start voting for your own faction!

Although, I do not understand why Staff is in here. Yes, they're the most powerful faction, but everyone knows that(except for hackers, but they will know quite soon), but they don't PvP and they can spawn stuff. And they're not really a faction - they are technically, but just to make everything clearer.

elphoop

Level 20
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
This is no way to decide whos top dog!!! We need to do this the classic way each faction picks top 4 players and we compete in race for wool!!!!!

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
This is no way to decide whos top dog!!! We need to do this the classic way each faction picks top 4 players and we compete in race for wool!!!!!

Right, I forgot that this was a "Race for Wool Server"..... silly me.

-_-

More like a pvp tournament. Remember when we used to have those? Gooooood times.

elphoop

Level 20
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
Right, I forgot that this was a "Race for Wool Server"..... silly me.

-_-

More like a pvp tournament. Remember when we used to have those? Gooooood times.

First We got the event Server

Second I wasnt here for those good times sadly... So i cant remember

crookedmaze

Level 3
Aug 9, 2011
Credits
There are many factions across this server, all of varying members, wealth, and activity. Each has a different base - though they could be built to look the same, the players who use the base, and the riches inside, are different. Every faction is different, and every faction is of varying power. Now, if you had to say which one was the most powerful though, which one do you think is?

Note: If you think I left out an important faction, tell me. :p

Please add warmongers to the list :)

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Well technically the RMM is the most powerful, we have the most power. Come at me bro!

Not to mention the 220 power from the recruit faction.

jeffrocks26

Level 27
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Ersky, you forgot TPA :p jkjk. My vote goes to RMM, in terms of playable, and they could rape beat me and friends in PVP the best. Also Staff, given that they have the HAMMA.