What's new

Update on my spawn base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mircea

Level 5
Jul 15, 2011
Credits
Like i said in one of my posts.Somebody did give me the OK with my base.And it was Dannie.Paradox remembers it, he was there that day.Quoting from my original post "* i even remember a member of the luckers i think threatening me that he will report me to an admin for spawn base only to say few hours later" you're lucky, your base doesen't count as one".And i am not pulling this out of my ass.If you want to prove me wrong, go through the logs if you have that.Or let me do it, i have some free time this weekend." Paradox was the one that first brought my base up with Dannie.I talked to dannie that day myself and he gave me the ok.He assured me that the worst that could happen was that i would get moved back a few blocks.Look into that

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
... Seriously another thread?

Did you not read what was said in the other two related threads...?

Thread Locked (If you or Gud3r1an start another thread on this topic or related to it and I will just ban you and call it done, if you wish to discuss this PM Noodle.)

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
... Seriously another thread?

Did you not read what was said in the other two related threads...?

Thread Locked (If you or Gud3r1an start another thread on this topic or related to it and I will just ban you and call it done, if you wish to discuss this PM Noodle.)

I'll support this as well - I advise that you do not make another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.