What's new

Unreachable Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurlyPhillio

Level 32
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
I just found my first dungeon since the map reset! However, the the fence is placed on the 5000th block exactly. :( Care to extend the map limit by 10?

Picture43

elphoop

Level 20
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
I agree We should rase total world hieght by ten to piss all of those annoying faction who home is a BOX THAT GO UP TO FUCKING MAX HIEGHT... then they have to take off roof leaving them easyer to attack... HEHEHE Fucking Boxes take that.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Elphoop, if you're on about the HEIGHT limit, that's pretty much impossibru without client mods, and even then there's no easy way to do it without lagging the fuck out of everything. That limit is set by the actual game engine, you know.

AWhite__Guy

Level 28
Jul 13, 2011
Credits
aww damn. I thought i could take him for a sec, got lit the hell up.

--- merged: Dec 4, 2011 8:26 PM ---

just killed the capra demon, he was hard until you got his dogs.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
aww damn. I thought i could take him for a sec, got lit the hell up.

--- merged: Dec 4, 2011 8:26 PM ---

just killed the capra demon, he was hard until you got his dogs.

That leads to the Darkroot basin, you don't have to go there right, and you shouldn't. The only thing there is the gaping dragon, and if you cut off his tail you get a sweet axe, BUT YOU NEED 50 FUCKING STRENGTH TO WEILD IT. So yeah, don't go down there fight now. I'd go to the Demon Ruins (Go to blighttown, go to Quelaag's place, ring the bell, vale).

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
In the depths. Do you play on PS3?

Ohh my bad, the basin is at the Blacksmith at the church >.<

But I still wouldn't go down there. Like I said, all there is is the Dragon king, which holds nothing for you. And Basalisks, and if you get hit by one you get cursed, and your health PERMANENTLY goes down 1/8th every number of minutes. Mine went down to 1/8 and I go one hitted by everything, took me 5 hours to get out.

AWhite__Guy

Level 28
Jul 13, 2011
Credits
really! hell. I got cursed. FUUUUUU :D

lol why are we even holding this convo in here? ahh. Nvm.

so do you know how to open up the gates near the blacksmith? They have like an onion headed knight at the front saying that its closed.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
really! hell. I got cursed. FUUUUUU :D

lol why are we even holding this convo in here? ahh. Nvm.

so do you know how to open up the gates near the blacksmith? They have like an onion headed knight at the front saying that its closed.

Not sure about what area you're referring to. Just go to the Firelink shrine (if you want), go to the stairs going DOWN, go down another set of stairs, and go down the elevator. Don't go across the bridge, go into a watchtower area to the Valley of Drakes, then go straight across to Blight town. From there, go to Quelaag's lair. Thats what I'd do.

AWhite__Guy

Level 28
Jul 13, 2011
Credits
I think you needed a key to get into the valley of drakes. my theif account had a master key. Where do i find the actual key? btw, im cursed. I have the merchant wit the purging soul, but it cost 6000. any easy way to get it lifted?

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
I think you needed a key to get into the valley of drakes. my theif account had a master key. Where do i find the actual key? btw, im cursed. I have the merchant wit the purging soul, but it cost 6000. any easy way to get it lifted?

There is a wizard somewhere, can't remember for the life of me. Go to the Undead burg bonfire, up the ladder, up the stairs, then run on the bridge to get the dragon to spew fire on the people on the bridge, run down stairs, collect souls, go to bonfire, repeat.

-

Yeah I use the Master Key, its the best gift overall. Don't know how to get to Blight town without it. Search it though because you have to kill Quelaag to ring the second bell, which unlocks the giant head and the way to the Demon Ruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.