What's new

[Trolls] Think your good enough?

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
[attachment=32:Trolls Thread Opener.png]

Introduction:

Hello, I am the owner and founder of the Troll faction, we are a very aggressive and disruptive faction that seeks domination amongst you minecraft peasants. - This being said we do not proactively seek to kill new people as we encourage new people to the server, however, if they steal loot from kills we will not hesitate to take anything back we believe is ours.

We are a entirely PvP based faction, we don't care for building what-so-ever, if you want to make stuff look nice, then I recommend you join a free-build server, however, if you want to decimate your enemies, consider applying!

Do you think your good enough to join us then?

What we require:

- Total honesty within our ranks, everything is communal.

- Skype, Admittedly we would prefer a mic (Although not essential)

- A good amount of activity

- Respect among your elders and new members.

- A good gaming ethic.

What we are looking for:

- People with extensive gaming histories. (this includes anything that requires skill)

- People over the age of 16 (However this can be over-ruled in certain cases)

- People who have an adequate amount of common sense.

- People who understand tactic and skill, and are apt at both.

- People willing to return the gear they use!

What we are offering:

- The ultimate PvP experience.

- Endless hours of fun punting Rmm around.

- A brotherhood of loyal allies.

How would one apply to the Trolls?

How to contact me:

The best current way to do this would be to add me on skype for a straight up chat, I'll ask you a few questions such as your gaming history, how good you are at PvP, where you're from, don't expect 20 questions, but expect me to inquire about your history.

This being said, don't expect me to invite everyone, we are a hard faction to get into and we don't invite 12 year old kids, we aren't baby-sitters, this being said, expect a friendly guy at the other end of my skype address at:

My Skype Address: Lloydies4

What your expected to do after I talk to you:

After briefly asking you about your gaming history, age, where your from, I will ask you to go more in depth about your gaming history, when you first started playing minecraft, what guilds you have been in (Minecraft, Mmo or Fps) and what your role was amongst them, (Playing RTS scores huge bonus points with me)

After your discussion, I will want you to do some brief pvp with me in which I will provide all the materials for this. This is going to be your defining moment to me, if you can whoop my ass so bad I don't even have chance to swap food and back, this will score huge brownie points!

Good luck in your application potential recruits, contact me in-game or via skype and we will start your application asap!

Attachments

• Trolls Thread Opener.png
    Trolls Thread Opener.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 28

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Hey, our name is an acronym bro! (RMM) Have to say though, not a bad overall tone. Sounds like you won't let the morons in, but not going to shit on anyone ( If you don't have to :p).

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Please be aware that your faction has not paid the faction tax outlined here. Failure to pay will result in your faction being disbanded and this thread being removed.