What's new

Tnt

mr_cooldk

Level 4
Nov 27, 2011
Credits
u should allow tnt on the server,it would get more players and it would be funny'er cuz the Wololo are very bored on the server there are not much to do so it would be very funny

i had more things to say... but then i got jailed....

elphoop

Level 20
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
Tnt... My inner Griefer says FUCK YEAH... but then agian that meens Creepers would go boom... And the THERE be Gaint CRATOR around spawn... Then We have to but water all around are bases and make them Ugly as Shit...

hooty203

Level 18
Oct 22, 2011
Credits
maybe there could be specific days, maybe call them tnt days or raiding days were tnt is on for 4hours and then after those 4 hours the map is reset but items are not

Paradox_

Level 21
Dec 15, 2011
Credits
Yay all my items are gone for some reson while I was away and a fraking tnt hole is in my base, trust me you wont like it when it happens to you guys I mean what if all your items are lost in tnt? will you report it and look like a fool becuase it was "TnT" day, or keep quite? you will most likely report it and be even if was a glitcher they say they tnted into your base.

Flotsam Gun

Level 10
Dec 26, 2011
Credits
Well we could do something like Any faction that wanted to participate would type some command that would allow them to place it AND allow their land to get TNTed. If they signed up they could get blown up BUT they could also blow other people's bases up. Example : "Faction One and Two Sign up for TNT day. Faction one blows up Faction two's base. Faction two blows up faction one's base. Faction three Did NOT sign up for TNT day. Faction Four tries to TNT them but Faction three's land is TNT protected since it didn't sign up for Tnt Day. Faction three tries to TNT faction four but since It didn't sign up it can't place it." See what I mean? BUT once signed up you can't un-sign up to reduce abusing. Example : Faction one TNTed Faction two's base. Faction one quickly tries to un-signup. They get a message saying "Wait 30 more minutes" Or something.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
pros: TNT fun

Cons: TnT proofing your base/potentially wrecked wilderness (could be monitored with log block)

There's an easy fix for TnT being enabled. Water/lava

You can only place TnT in Wilderness or your own faction land and it wouldn't effect safe/warzones.

Perhaps set up a permissions area that blocks its use within 2k radius of spawn?

I don't really mind either way as bases will be impenetrable no matter what.