What's new

TheFriskyOne Pvp Cheats/Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

UND3AD_G4MER

Level 0
Oct 13, 2011
Credits
There is not a forcefield hack and he got killed at the start so he couldn't have had a hack this should be taken down an d stop fussing over nothing.

J3ll0

Level 13
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Hmm... I believe that Mr_GFX was using pvp cheats on me too, nearly beat me to death while i had diamond armor since he was swinging so fast I couldn't even reach him. Luckily chazzazor witnessed it and saved me. I never recorded evidence though as I didn't expect it. Point is, I think some dirty teamplay is going on here, considering Mr_GFX and TheFriskyOne both possibly have pvp cheats, and belong to the same faction as Undeadgamer, who is defending them clearly without any proof or reasoning. Forcefield hacks exist, bro.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
The only thing I'm going to say, is that by that video alone, I'd call it probable lag, you seem to be getting like 5-10 FPS.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I will look into this, but your 'proof' for this thread is a little less than solid proof, BuriedfoREVer. You only see him kill one person out of the 5 (though you do see them die in chat), which is not quite enough proof to punish him immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.