What's new

The_french_guy

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
From Buyer - martin scott14/08/2011 08:34 AEST

Minecraft.

I have generaly donated and now you banned my freind of the server for stupid reasons, i am not happy of the VIP bonuses some dosnt work too.

So i want 20usd back out of 30usd just to let 10usd to be generouse to you.

IF this is not refunded i leave paypal.And if its not refunded that mean paypal is usless for that kind of trasaction and need to change it.

So be warned

Fletcher Boyd refused martin scott's request for a $20.00 USD refund.

14/08/2011 08:48 AEST

From Seller - Fletcher Boyd14/08/2011 08:48 AEST

The benefits for VIP3 are

listed on the forum (where

you bought the item.) Could

you please outline which

benefits you did not receive?

We have no indication of you

reporting that you failed to to receive any of the benefits.

From Seller - Fletcher Boyd14/08/2011 08:50 AEST

Not sure what happened with the spacing there...

On the note of your friend, could you show me which vip benefit allows a member that did not purchase it to be excused from a ban for breaking a server rule?

From Seller - Fletcher Boyd14/08/2011 08:55 AEST

Since this may escalate to a claim I would like to quote the email I just received.

"martin.scott@free.fr

tofletcher68@gmail.com

dateSun, Aug 14, 2011 at 6:54 AM

subjectmoney

mailed-byfree.fr

hide details 6:54 AM (0 minutes ago)

i haunt finished yet i will get my money back."

[added by noodle]

At this point I've called Paypal and explained the situation, the dispute has been marked for closure if escalated to a claim.

[end of addition]

From Buyer - martin scott14/08/2011 08:57 AEST

I did not have this - The ability to turn soil into grass, instantly!

I couldnt do it even with a stick.

I am still happy for u to get 10usd of the 30usd so you can still have part of my money. towards the server.

From Seller - Fletcher Boyd14/08/2011 08:58 AEST

If you cannot find the benefits for the VIP tier you purchased you may find the details here.

http://aggression.bowlofnoodles.net/threads/vip.7/

From Seller - Fletcher Boyd14/08/2011 09:01 AEST

Are you sure you read the FAQ (found in the VIP section) fully? Remember that you need to right click on the block of dirt with a stick to achieve the desired effect. Instead of requesting a refund a better avenue would have been to simply ask on the server.

From Buyer - martin scott14/08/2011 09:03 AEST

i have saw it at least 10 time and it still dosnt work.

And i know that but in buyers are the kings normaly in every shops, or internet selling sites

so i have the right to have my refund of 20usd. out of 30usd and that is reasanable.

From Buyer - martin scott14/08/2011 09:07 AEST

ok im leaving this u so need the money because ur a poor 18 yr old kid who have a sad life who cant even give back 20usd.

im sorry for you kid i dont want to be ur parents.

Il say that to be honest and i think u will fail ur life so much. "GET A LIFE MEN"

Go and do work earn some real money not some donators shit.

And poor other admins they will cry to see that ur just a poor 18 yr old kid.

SO i end this with this butiful letter.

Bye and Fuck Off

ps:hope you will die soon.

From Seller - Fletcher Boyd14/08/2011 09:18 AEST

I'm sorry you feel that way. Aggression PvP and its parent host Bowl Of Noodles are not for profit organisation that operate from donation (and when that doesn't cover the server costs, my pocket) Because of the overall size of BoN and the server costs entailed donations are always needed and believe it or not 20 USD does actually make a difference.

On another note, as you have attempted to attack me personally you have violated the rule against abusing staff members. As such your account has been disabled. If you feel that this is unfair you are welcome to file an appeal within the appropriate section. (here http://aggression.bowlofnoodles.net/forums/appeals/)

Fletcher Boyd

Bowl Of Noodles Head Administrator.