What's new

The [Zerg]

Rokku_Ryu

Level 7
Jul 24, 2011
Credits
Hi, and welcome to the Zerg, before we begin this wonderful trip, let's get one thing straight.

We don't like you. And to cover your next three questions: Because, No, and Fuck off.

Wonderful! Lets look at the roster shall we?

At the top, there's me! Rokku_Ryu; Leader and self proclaimed god king of the Zerg.

Then we have my two right hand men, both of which are left handed. Crayeon, and BigBennieP. If this were a bee-hive, they would be AK-47's, are we clear?

After those two, come the little people... Who I don't remember, and will thus refer to them as "The other fuckers".

FAQ (Fuck... Another Question?)

What should I do if I see a Zerg?

That's a good question idiot! If you see one of us in the wild, please, do not feed us past midnight. We turn into a terrible trillogy of horror movies, and nobody wants that again.

A Zerg is taunting me!

That is not a question, dumb ass. If you see one of us taunting you, do not fret, this is merely a mating dance we do. It would be most appreciative if you would assume the position, and count to a hundred.

I was just [insert whining, bitchy complaint here] by a Zerg, what should I do?

To quote a great man: "Life sucks, get a fucking helmet."

A Zerg just lured me into a trap, why is that fair?

Because, all of the traps that hold the coveted Zerg Seal of Approval have been tested countless times on lab rats. And not just any lab rats, retarded, inbred ones. Some of them even had their legs cut off. For science of course. So for you to fall into one of these traps, and then to announce it to the world, why, that would be like admitting that your IQ falls somewhere lower then dumb rodents. (Crozzle, I'm looking at you here)

Can I join the Ze-

No, let me stop you right there.

No.

Fuck no.

Dear god fuck no.

You guys never fight fair! Why won't you come at us in 1v1 combat?

Because we don't have to. We have friends, unlike you, and are willing to extort ask them for assistance when needed.

How come you guys enemy every faction on the server?

Holy shit, a valid question (and the only one with a semi serious answer) The reason we do this, is because we want the freedom to attack anyone, anywhere, at any time. When you are sleeping in your bed, and you hear what sounds like the pitter-patter of 12 dudes jumping through your window, rest assured that there will not be that awkward 5 second pause as we type out /f enemy [your name here] and that your death will be quick and painful.

Why are you allied with Velocity and no one else?

That is a partnership of Awesome and Win. When Win and Awesome come together, they both kick back, have a few beers, and watch foxy boxing. And when Awesomes' girlfriend calls Win and asks where Awesome was last night, Win always covers for his bud. When Awesome is arrested for starting a bar fight, Win is arrested next for finishing a bar fight.

I heard that you guys had a bounty on your heads?

This is 100% true. Valetino is paying out Five Iron Blocks per kill of the Zerg. We welcome this, as it makes life a lot more fun for us. If you would like to know more, fuck off.

Where are you guys?

x: 59

z: 42

We are right off of spawn, please, come and have a cup of tea with us.

---

Hopefully you have learned something today, I know I have. Today, I learned that no matter how many times people fall into the same damn trap, they come back 12 seconds later, and fall into the same exact trap. You people just made my paraplegic, white trash rats face palm.

This has been a public service announcement for the Zerg faction.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
So you have friends, but enemy everyone on the server? If you're not talking about allies external to the server, I'm going to have to ask you to take a few tests.

Rokku_Ryu

Level 7
Jul 24, 2011
Credits
So you have friends, but enemy everyone on the server? If you're not talking about allies external to the server, I'm going to have to ask you to take a few tests.

All of our friends are in the faction. They are all real life friends. No internet friends here. This is a rule, so that if one of em fucks up, it only takes a 20 min drive to beat the shit out of them.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
5 Iron Blocks and free cookies with them per kill of these faggots.

"All of our friends are in the faction. They are all real life friends. No internet friends here. This is a rule, so that if one of em fucks up, it only takes a 20 min drive to beat the shit out of them."

By that comment, I would have to say....you guys are do not understand what the word "friend" means.