The Must-owns of Multiple Steam Sales, An Eye-Watering Elden Ring Collector's Edition, and More!

I'm going to break from tight-fisted tradition by starting my discounts article with something that could not reasonably be considered a thrifty gamer purchase. That said, and despite its $549 price tag, I feel the Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree Collector's Edition is something most of us would want on our respective radars. If only for drooling purposes, at the very least. I can't wait to play this DLC. Am currently looking for a buyer for a few spare organs of mine, but have hit some T&Cs issues with Facebook Marketplace.

Today I'm raising a mid-morning vodka martini to the 20th birthday of Everything or Nothing, the best Bond game this side of GoldenEye 007. Considered a continuation of Die Another Day and technically the last mission of Pierce Brosnan's Bond, this third-person cover shooter boasted actual appearances from Judi Dench as M, John Cleese's Q, and, wierdly because we last saw him in 1979, Richard Kiel's Jaws. I also have very fond memories of smashing out the bespoke 2-player split-screen co-op campaign with a chum. Remaster worthy.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Sonic Battle (GBA) 2004.

- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing (GC,PS2,XB) 2004.

- God Hand (PS2) 2007.

- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (X360/O) 2014. Get

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...