What's new

The Introduction of Dakry

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Good Afternoon all,

Well my name online is Dakry but in reality am called Will. You'll see me around various things as 'Dakry' or 'Dakry Helios'. I have been with BoN since before its creation and can (thanks to recent discussion [cheers m1 and Noodle]) claim I was the first BoN admin to grace the group. I had been with the RMM before and learnt alot of my building skills and efficiency with them. If you want an example of my odd building then look to the ships and the AirShip above the shop. My basic job is to quell arguments, point out errors and get Noodle to make them worse so Woody can fix them.

I have played a variety of things from Eve-online through to Alaplaya games like Florensia and enjoy trying new games however old or new they are. You can also see me around the lands of IGG's Mythwar (though that game has near enough died now).

Outside of the internet i'm an Engineering Student in London currently in my 2nd of 4 years in the Mechanical field. I also do and teach a variety of Circus Skills (primarily Staff and Unicycling, though stilts, diablo and juggling are also things I have taught). I also enjoy cooking and if i'm really pissed off then playing piano is a nice recovery for me.

I'm very confident and I tend to sign onto the server if i'm drunk just to give you guys a giggle and share some stories. I'm also known within BoN for the creation of +18yrs old channels whereby good stories can be shared without the worry for age restrictions etc. I am however (as is probably seen in my writing) a fairly serious chap and have no issues with dealing with people straight away if needs must. It's the best way to admin in my mind using unbias logic.

So have a chat with me if you like. Feel free to get in touch in game, private message or on teamspeak. See you around, take it easy and have fun.

And I also promote that everyone should always add "WOODY! <3 " to all of their posts.

Kindest regards,

Dakry.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Lol good lad, but no.... but you do get a wound up Woody in this thread at some point. But that's fine because we love Woody when he's angry <3

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Dakry is an awesome guy. He helps me break stuff, or get Noodle to accidentally it, to annoy Woody and Echo.

Also Dakry forgot to mention he likes to sing when drunk, gotta bug some of the RMM bros to see if any of them have recordings of said event.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Its best to get my attention as soon as I set or unset away, as its a guarantee I am near the PC i have running the admin chat for me. Also certain things make that computer beep, and this generally happens when someone decides to set stupidity to 11, Or Dakry decides its fun to pet me like a puppy, Or, in more dirty wording 'stroking'.

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Let me restate that.... One of the few people who stay online for good amount of the time looking over spawn (thank you) and not breaking things (Noodle and Dannie*)

*Dannie: "Trust me I'm the best at making these" *server crash*

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Well, You are one of the few people (including mods) who are in the administrator team who actually go in game.

So, you're saying that I don't go in game enough? I'm on a decent amount of time every day, you know. :p