What's new

The Armada Information and Applications

brownsamuel

Level 15
Aug 21, 2011
Credits
The Armada is a small faction so I have decided to create this thread to give a little information about us. If you like us then you can fill out an application to join via this thread. Also there will be ally applications on this thread as well. Now currently only two people are in our faction, me and a friend from real life. With the always growing it leads me to believe I will need more players in the faction. Be warned we take our applications seriously and we prefer a more mature crowd in our faction. Now onto our relationships with other factions. We try to make friends for the most part. I'm not saying however that we do not have enemies, but we try to befriend people as much as possible. I'm always ready to help other factions in need so if you need help with anything and your an ally of ours then don't be afraid to ask me.

I will be keeping a player list for our faction hoping to see the name list increase over time.

[Members]

Brownsamuel

xskimmygodx

To join just copy and paste the application below then proceed to filling it out.

• Member Application:
  • What is your username in the game?
  • How long have you played Minecraft?
  • What do you most enjoy doing on Minecraft?
  • Have you been in any other factions?
  • If you have name them and reason(s) for leaving:
  • (Optional we prefer a mature crowd in our faction so this helps determine who we should let join and who to decline. If you don't tell us and we see you acting immature constantly we will proceed to kick you from the faction.) How old are you?
  • What is your ranking in game?
  • If you prefer to go by something or your real name please tell us:
  • How long have you played on the server?
  • Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted/kicked from the server?
  • Whats the magic word :)?

• Ally Application:
  • What is your faction name?
  • How many players are in your faction?
  • List your enemies please:
  • How long has your faction been around if needed estimate:
  • Why have you chosen to fill out an application to ally our faction?

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Enemy Application:

• What is your faction name? RAWR
  • How many players are in your faction? 8 (Sheedabeeva coming back in 1.8)
  • List your enemies please: /f who RAWR
  • How long has your faction been around if needed estimate: From May (i think)
  • Why have you chosen to fill out an application to enemy our faction? To many enemies as your ally. No good faction is allied with you except CAKEPEOPLE.

brownsamuel

Level 15
Aug 21, 2011
Credits
Enemy Application:

• What is your faction name? RAWR
  • How many players are in your faction? 8 (Sheedabeeva coming back in 1.8)
  • List your enemies please: /f who RAWR
  • How long has your faction been around if needed estimate: From May (i think)
  • Why have you chosen to fill out an application to enemy our faction? To many enemies as your ally. No good faction is allied with you except CAKEPEOPLE.

lol i dont remember putting this application up xD