THB [Trigger Happy Bunnies]

l2elaxx

Level 3
Nov 24, 2011
Credits
IGN: l2elaxx

Current Faction: Scourge, but i left sice they were never online :p

Yes, my kdr is 3,67! and sword level 172

yes im good at building houses and secret stuff! ;)

Scourge,ThePros,theBTRS,Martyr,TSCC,WLF,Welshbacon

PVP and potionmaking!! im a geek in that, i know everything!

Yea always!

Yes, i will also protect it till bitter end!

No, i hate griefing!!

~l2

l2elaxx

Level 3
Nov 24, 2011
Credits
a new one, the first one sucked, sorry...!

Current Faction: None, I wouldn't left Scourge if they where online more often, but since it was only me and optiic all the time we both left ;)

Are you good at PVP: Yes, and I actually dont need dia gear for win a fight, i can do it with gold and iron too! kdr 4,75 and sword rank 174

Can you build: Secret stuff and good hiding secrets are my speciality! Im not that good with redstone, but optiic is!

Factions you've been in: ThePros,Scourge,theBTRS,Martyr,Wlf and TSCC...Scourge was the best I think, havent they been ofline so often i would be there still...!

What are you good at: Im a BIG GEEK at potions! B-) I can make everything in splash or upgrades or different types! I know everything about potions!

If a high ranking person ask you to get them something, will you?: Yes, I have respect for everyone in the faction, and do everything you say I should!

Will you be loyal to the faction: Yes always! I do not steal or somnething bad like that, I do really hate it! I'm a kind person, and I'm not rude!

Will you grief?: Never, I will never grief! I hate griefing so much, you ain't know! I've been griefed many times on my earlier faction, It is damn annoying!

>And also, I've been wrong kicked by ThePros. They said i stole, but i didn't. It was kaptem who kicked, and the funny is that the stealing not stopped after they kicked me! ~ optiic told me.

I hope i can join you guys, cause its boring with no factions! >l2elaxx

Marko7776

Level 20
Oct 24, 2011
Credits
a new one, the first one sucked, sorry...!

Current Faction: None, I wouldn't left Scourge if they where online more often, but since it was only me and optiic all the time we both left ;)

Are you good at PVP: Yes, and I actually dont need dia gear for win a fight, i can do it with gold and iron too! kdr 4,75 and sword rank 174

Can you build: Secret stuff and good hiding secrets are my speciality! Im not that good with redstone, but optiic is!

Factions you've been in: ThePros,Scourge,theBTRS,Martyr,Wlf and TSCC...Scourge was the best I think, havent they been ofline so often i would be there still...!

What are you good at: Im a BIG GEEK at potions! B-) I can make everything in splash or upgrades or different types! I know everything about potions!

If a high ranking person ask you to get them something, will you?: Yes, I have respect for everyone in the faction, and do everything you say I should!

Will you be loyal to the faction: Yes always! I do not steal or somnething bad like that, I do really hate it! I'm a kind person, and I'm not rude!

Will you grief?: Never, I will never grief! I hate griefing so much, you ain't know! I've been griefed many times on my earlier faction, It is damn annoying!

>And also, I've been wrong kicked by ThePros. They said i stole, but i didn't. It was kaptem who kicked, and the funny is that the stealing not stopped after they kicked me! ~ optiic told me.

I hope i can join you guys, cause its boring with no factions! >l2elaxx

Im sorry but your application has been DENIED.

xhellsing

Level 0
Dec 23, 2011
Credits
IGN: xhellsing

Current Faction: None

Are you good at PvP: Ya i would say 8/10 but not the best

Can You build: Yes I Can i could make traps for us

What Are you good at: PvP, some what good with redstone, making potions

If a high ranking person asked you to do something, would you do it: Yes i have respect for my authority

would you be loyal to the faction: Always

Will you grief: Never

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Minecraft IGN: King_Kaitzer

Current Faction: Romans

Are you good at PvP?: Yes, If there is a situation at hand I am always ready to kick some Ass But. :p

Can you build?: Sorta I've never built anything Huge or real fancy. Just small cozy houses.

Faction's you've been in: ThePros but it split up so Romans ATM.

What are you good at?: PvP, I love to farm, make potions, I mine ALOT of Iron, repair factions armor.

If a high ranking person asks you to get them something, will you?: Yes, I never complain If someone's tells me what to do. I will do anything necessary to help some one in need.

Will you be loyal to the faction?: Yes, I've never stolen from a current faction without asking if i could take it.

Will you grief?: I may get mad easily but i will never grief or steal from the faction.​

Marko7776

Level 20
Oct 24, 2011
Credits
Minecraft IGN: King_Kaitzer​

Current Faction: Romans​

Are you good at PvP?: Yes, If there is a situation at hand I am always ready to kick some Ass But. :p

Can you build?: Sorta I've never built anything Huge or real fancy. Just small cozy houses.​

Faction's you've been in: ThePros but it split up so Romans ATM.​

What are you good at?: PvP, I love to farm, make potions, I mine ALOT of Iron, repair factions armor.​

If a high ranking person asks you to get them something, will you?: Yes, I never complain If someone's tells me what to do. I will do anything necessary to help some one in need.​

Will you be loyal to the faction?: Yes, I've never stolen from a current faction without asking if i could take it.​

Will you grief?: I may get mad easily but i will never grief or steal from the faction.​

Accepted!

iDazzah

Level 3
Dec 19, 2011
Credits
Minecraft IGN: Corey_G

Current Faction: Resistance

Are you good at PvP?: Meh 4/10 ?

Can you build?: Yes

Faction's you've been in: Ac130, Resistance, GrimShadow... some others??

What are you good at?: Mining, I find it enjoyable and relaxed :3

If a high ranking person asks you to get them something, will you?: Yep

Will you be loyal to the faction?: Yep

Will you grief?: No

Marko7776

Level 20
Oct 24, 2011
Credits
Minecraft IGN: Corey_G

Current Faction: Resistance

Are you good at PvP?: Meh 4/10 ?

Can you build?: Yes

Faction's you've been in: Ac130, Resistance, GrimShadow... some others??

What are you good at?: Mining, I find it enjoyable and relaxed :3

If a high ranking person asks you to get them something, will you?: Yep

Will you be loyal to the faction?: Yep

Will you grief?: No

Accepted!

skullcool

Level 8
Dec 23, 2011
Credits
Minecraft IGN: skullcool

Current Faction:Imperial

Are you good at PvP?:I guess So But I Dont Like Using Potions (I stuff up)

Can you build?:Im Pretty Good At Building Huge bases...and Redstone

Faction's you've been in:Scourge and Imperial

What are you good at?:Survival and Helping People

If a high ranking person asks you to get them something, will you?:Sure, all Mods and stuff are really nice to me so...Yeah

Will you be loyal to the faction?:Course, Being Friendly Is What i do best

Will you grief?: I never really greif... Its Just Not My Thing