What's new

Tanjaroxursox's Signature

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I love Dannie's fail attempt to scale the signatures, and the only one it really fucked up, was mine :p

I think I could do something quite annoying with the current setup, if Echo hasn't swooped in and underped it.

Edit: Can' do the annoying thing, darnit Echo :p

I Don't see why the whining about it in the first place, this forum originally auto-sized signatures so they weren't too large for your screen, unless you clicked on it and made it full size.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Well I have used this signature since the day I logged onto the forums in February and before that over a year ago. To be honest a signature should show something of your personality. I for example love taking the serious moments, adding a slight adjustment and suddenly a radical change appears. M1's describes him perfectly. Most peoples if they get them right do. However I do disagree with arguments and personal views in signatures. A quote I agree with. A list of things wrong with the world and your stance on it isn't needed.

But seriously one thing to note is that you guys really are going at it. This maybe reality but at least you have your options. You don't have to talk to people, you don't have to argue. You can avoid very easily on the internet so I suggest doing just that.

Regards,

Dakry.