What's new

Tanjaroxursox's Signature

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
But m1 has a good one, I was actually going to make a signature to troll with:O

It was going to be the same as the shit above this post but instead of Manja, was VALETINO and instead of USSR would be "I need standing out", I regret not doing it sooner:/

--- merged: Aug 27, 2011 at 4:22 PM ---

Like mine?:D

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
But m1 has a good one, I was actually going to make a signature to troll with:O

It was going to be the same as the shit above this post but instead of Manja, was VALETINO and instead of USSR would be "I need standing out", I regret not doing it sooner:/

--- merged: Aug 27, 2011 at 4:22 PM ---

Like mine?:D

Terrrible editing. My god.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
I wasn't going for a perfect look, more going for the point of it, which was successful.

I like that you have not changed your signature yet, sadly you don't get my point but I think everyone else does.

To explain, your signature suggested that you feel you are ignored and you would be correct, you could try be funny? not ass kissing and not being a whining bitch all the time? then you won't have to be a attention seeking whore:)

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I wasn't going for a perfect look, more going for the point of it, which was successful.

I like that you have not changed your signature yet, sadly you don't get my point but I think everyone else does.

To explain, your signature suggested that you feel you are ignored and you would be correct, you could try be funny? not ass kissing and not being a whining bitch all the time? then you won't have to be a attention seeking whore:)

You must be a very angry person in real life.

An "attention seeking whore" ? Are you mad? All I'm doing is sharing my opinion that just happens to be different then yours.

And it's really not that big. It's long if anything. And I wasn't being ignored before I got my sig.... so that point is invaild.

I guess M1 must feel ignored too? Look at the size of his.

And I'm not changing it. Get over it.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
So you know, I am super happy in real life, you already knew this from the thread a hour ago or so.

To make clear, I have coke, a kitty cat, my own personal sexy little bunchie, chewing gum, plus now, I have found a really funny Youtube channel with a load of videos that so far have all been great, so I imagine my happiness level will only go up, oh, about to go out now so I won't be replying for a short while, but you have fun in your little world where you actually mean something in life.

Also, just so everyone knows.....when I troll, I do that out of boredom or for example, I find that using logic and being mature about something is completely pointless, like with the siege thing, even though over 16 reasons were made why it was bad and even though it was unwanted by the majority, still people like Manja here are like yeah lets have it because they want it and they ignore the problems it would cause, but selfish people are like that, so yeah, me trolling, isn't me raging.

This is me mildly raging.

Right, so I can't complain about a shitty attention drawing piece of crap?

While you can complain about my work of art(Which if no one knows, was the avatar of Tanja, turned into the Joker using paint, Tanja whined and whined about this to Noodle until Noodle removed my post of it on the server's photo thread.)

When I normally bring up the fact you are a whining little bitch that can give and give but can't take, you normally say I am lying or do some little meme or some crap like that.

I should be a whining little bitch like you and complain to Noodle about your signature and do everyone a favor, or complain to Noodle to see if I can get the lovely improvement to your face I did could be my avatar.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
So you know, I am super happy in real life, you already knew this from the thread a hour ago or so.

To make clear, I have coke, a kitty cat, my own personal sexy little bunchie, chewing gum, plus now, I have found a really funny Youtube channel with a load of videos that so far have all been great, so I imagine my happiness level will only go up, oh, about to go out now so I won't be replying for a short while, but you have fun in your little world where you actually mean something in life.

Also, just so everyone knows.....when I troll, I do that out of boredom or for example, I find that using logic and being mature about something is completely pointless, like with the siege thing, even though over 16 reasons were made why it was bad and even though it was unwanted by the majority, still people like Manja here are like yeah lets have it because they want it and they ignore the problems it would cause, but selfish people are like that, so yeah, me trolling, isn't me raging.

While you can complain about my work of art(Which if no one knows, was the avatar of Tanja, turned into the Joker using paint, Tanja whined and whined about this to Noodle until Noodle removed my post of it on the server's photo thread.)

When I normally bring up the fact you are a whining little bitch that can give and give but can't take, you normally say I am lying or do some little meme or some crap like that.

I should be a whining little bitch like you and complain to Noodle about your signature and do everyone a favor, or complain to Noodle to see if I can get the lovely improvement to your face I did could be my avatar.

I didn't complain to Noodle about it... Are you accusing him of being biased?

Really, don't bring Noodle into this. That is a big mistake.

--- merged: Aug 27, 2011 at 5:56 PM ---

for fucks sake, valetino can you stop trolling? you are nothing but a nuisance! its aggravating!

The sad thing is that he isn't trolling.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
I didn't complain to Noodle about it... Are you accusing him of being biased?

Really, don't bring Noodle into this. That is a big mistake.

--- merged: Aug 27, 2011 at 5:56 PM ---

The sad thing is that he isn't trolling.

at this point its ridiculous!

THIS IS INSANE! your gonna write an essay?! this is insane. your a bigger troll then me, velocity, laithes and snowy all combined!

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Eric, you are not a troll, the only trolls on the forum or even server would be me and Vel.

Tanja, I am sorry but are you trying to scare me? are you trying to put words in my mouth?

That is as pathetic as your little comments on everything, I would like to see how you think I am called Noodle anything other than someone who deals with complaints, also again, stop lying(Then maybe I won't dislike you) you did complain, it is not like it magically disappeared and I didn't know why, Noodle told me in game that if it was on the forum in any way then I would get banned.

I am not just picking on you Tanja, I hate all people like you in real life and on the internet, I have a go at them all, I believe you are one of the reasons I dislike people in general, the lies people say, the ass kissing, the fake smiles, the pathetic little comments some people have for everything, the way you give and give but you can't take anything as soon as you get someone going against you or making fun then you get upset and make your little retarded comments or complain to someone.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Eric, you are not a troll, the only trolls on the forum or even server would be me and Vel.

Tanja, I am sorry but are you trying to scare me? are you trying to put words in my mouth?

That is as pathetic as your little comments on everything, I would like to see how you think I am called Noodle anything other than someone who deals with complaints, also again, stop lying(Then maybe I won't dislike you) you did complain, it is not like it magically disappeared and I didn't know why, Noodle told me in game that if it was on the forum in any way then I would get banned.

I am not just picking on you Tanja, I hate all people like you in real life and on the internet, I have a go at them all, I believe you are one of the reasons I dislike people in general, the lies people say, the ass kissing, the fake smiles, the pathetic little comments some people have for everything, the way you give and give but you can't take anything as soon as you get someone going against you or making fun then you get upset and make your little retarded comments or complain to someone.

Vale. It's a game. You don't know me in real life.

Really. Stop.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Ohhhh, sorry! LOL I thought this was real life, can you do me a favor please Tanja darling?

I know Tanja on the forum? this is not you in rea life? I always thought that wasn't your real face.

This is a forum, which is real life, this is not a game.

But! seeing as this isn't real life can you go and look at some sort of images that would get the police to arrest you?

Thanks.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Ohhhh, sorry! LOL I thought this was real life, can you do me a favor please Tanja darling?

I know Tanja on the forum? this is not you in rea life? I always thought that wasn't your real face.

This is a forum, which is real life, this is not a game.

But! seeing as this isn't real life can you go and look at some sort of images that would get the police to arrest you?

Thanks.

The forums are all relating to the game....

You need to go talk a walk outside or something. You just said that I was the reason you hate all people in general.

Are you stable? Do need to talk? Seriously message me. I'm worried about you broskii.

I believe you are one of the reasons I dislike people in general, the lies people say, the ass kissing, the fake smiles, the pathetic little comments some people have for everything

You seriously sound crazy.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
I am sorry for disliking people for lying, having fake smiles, being in general bad people, I suppose that is because I believe people should be good in life, I understand you must clearly be a bad person, but that is up to you, there is lying, there is being a bad person, but you take it to the level where it is just wrong.

And yes, I am crazy, I thought this was clear, I am guessing it is, but news to you, you never seem to get anyone's point, you are very very stupid yet almost seem clever in the way you use other people.

Also, using the logic that you may even have one brain cell as well as at least use some logic in your comments then if I hate people why would going for a walk outside help me?

While out, I saw young kids, under 14 smoking weed, a old person was scared of me as I walked past them and saw a fat person, a really fugly woman and a really skinny person sitting on a wall outside a pub drinking with empty beer cans around them, I do not feel better after seeing that.

That is the way the world is, but doesn't mean I have to like it, there are rarely nice, honest people in the world, the best I find are people that try to be or are mildly bad, you are niether.

I should point out, I am a very judgmental guy.