What's new

Stellar Blade is Officially Up for Preorder - Here's Where to Buy it

Following a brand-new overview trailer that was shown off during PlayStation's January State of Play, Stellar Blade is officially up for preorder. It's a PlayStation 5 exclusive that's set to release on April 26 this year and is available to preorder right now at a variety of different retailers, which we've listed out below.

If you're curious about what this game's all about before you spend the cash on it, you can check out the new trailer that released during PlayStation's State of Play to learn more. Otherwise, you can head to the links below to preorder your copy.

Preorder PS5 Exclusive Stellar Blade

Stellar Blade Preorder Bonuses

For those who preorder Stellar Blade, you'll be happy to know that some bonuses come with it as well. Alongside the game, you'll get an early unlock of the Planet Diving Suit for Eve, the Classic Round Glasses for Eve, and the Ear Armor Earrings for Eve.

If you opt for the Digital Deluxe Edition of Stellar Blade, you'll get all of the items listed above alongside the Stargazer Suit for Eve, Stargazer Wear for Adam, the Stargazer Coat for Lily, Half-Rim Glasses for Eve, Quadruple Rectangle Earrings for Eve, the Stargazer Pack for the Drone, and 2,000 SP EXP and 5,000 Gold in-game currency. To purchase this edition, head to the PlayStation Store link below.

Stellar Blade Trailer

What is Stellar Blade?

Per a PlayStation Blog post from Stellar Blade's Director, Hyung Tae Kim, the game follows "the journey of Eve, a warrior who descends from an off-world Colony to defeat the Naytibas, humanity’s enemy that suddenly emerged on Earth." During PlayStation's January State of Play, we got an extended look at what to expect from the game's story, meet some of the characters, and have a little look at gameplay.

In an interview with IGN Japan, Kim explained that the game takes inspirations from games like Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Bayonetta alongside Nier: Automata. Kim stated that "Nier: Automata left a huge impression on me, [...] It made me realize that a game like this could be made, and allowed me to rediscover the kind of game that I want to make.”

More Preorder Guides

If you're curious to see even more games available to preorder right now, check out our various preorder guides listed below. These range from Alone in the Dark to the highly-anticipated Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth.

Hannah Hoolihan is a freelance writer who works with the Guides and Commerce teams here at IGN.

Continue reading...