stansen911

Level 0
Nov 12, 2011
Credits
minecraft IGN : stansen911

Position Wanted [Moderator/med]

TimeZone : australia,mel

Faction:Thelambs

I think that i wood make a grate mod/med i can listen to what has happened and work out who is lying so i can act qwikly. also i run a server and now all of the commands. iv been playing mine craft since 1.5 so i now most of the glitches that people wood abuce. so that why i think i wood make a grate mod/med.

hope you read this.:) thax stansen911

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I know I should write here, but in my opinion, I wouldn't trust this guy to be even a Med. Doesn't look like took much time to write this application - feels like would take time to care for the server.

I mean, He's an Aussie, whose mother tongue is English, and he still writes worse than I do. And when he writes "wood" instead of "Would", I always thought of Woody. Go figure.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I know I should write here, but in my opinion, I wouldn't trust this guy to be even a Med. Doesn't look like took much time to write this application - feels like would take time to care for the server.

I mean, He's an Aussie, whose mother tongue is English, and he still writes worse than I do. And when he writes "wood" instead of "Would", I always thought of Woody. Go figure.

Officer it had already been resolved so stop posting in thread that don't concern you.... again.

P.S Sorry for doing another post not related but it had to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.